This article covers the basic instruction to record the bird box camera to your computer. You will need to install our free PC software and connect your bird box camera before you can record the video. If you want more flexible recording configuration, you can try the ‘Record plan’ in the software. The ‘record plan’ allow you to set the recording schedule, point your system disk as storage disk.
This article covers the instruction to save live stream from your bird box camera to your mobile phone, and share to social media such as facebook. You can use the same process to download the video to your mobile phone when you are playing the footage on the TF memory card in WIFI bird box camera. Tap the ‘Snapshot’ instead, you can take a snapshot from the bird box camera.
1. Tap scissors icon, the app will start recording the live from your bird box camera
NOTE: Choose the “FHD” instead of ‘SD’, the app can record the high-def video
2. Tap scissors icon again to stop smart phone recording
3. Click the arrow on the left top screen
4. Click “Mobile Storage” icon on the bottom
5. Select the “Records” from “Pictures”
6. Tap the edit icon on the right top screen
7.Select the video from the gallary. Tap ‘share’ at the bottom to share on facebook.
This article covers the basic information to enable the motion detection recording to Macro SD card built-in the wildlife camera. After you enable the motion record, the wildlife camera only will starts recording when it detects the motion in the video. It saves lots of memory space of the wildlife camera. You can even customize the motion checking area in the camera with our PC software. The wildlife camera also can send you alert message or email once it motion is picked up by the wildlife cameras.
1. Tap the setting on the top right screen in live.
2. Click the ‘Advanced Setting
3. Change the Record Mode to ‘Close Regular Record’
4. Enable ‘Video Audio’ if you want the voice to be recorded as long as the video.
5. Click OK to save
This article covers the basic instruction to record wildlife camera to your PC hard drive with motion detection. The wildlife camera will send a message to the PC software once the motion is picked up from the sense. Then the PC software will start recording the video to your hard drive. You will need to install our free PC software and connect your wildlife camera before you can record the video.
1. Click ‘Device Config’ in the ‘Main’ page.
2. Click the ‘Video Detect’ In the ‘Device Config’ page.
3. Check the ‘Enable’ to turn on the motion detection in your wildlife camera. Click ‘OK’ to save.
NOTE: Click the ‘Setting’ next to ‘region’, you can configure the detection area. The blue block is selected area
4.Return to ‘Main’ page, Click the ‘Record plan’
5. Double click the camera’s name to select the camera you would like to record from the Group.
6.Click ‘Disk set’ to choose the hard drive disk and click ‘OK’ to save.
7.Click ‘Time Set’ to configure the recording plan. Choose ‘Record Channel’, Click configure icon ，a new screen will pop up.
8.Configure the time frame such as 0.00.00 to 23.59.59, Check the ‘Motion’, the camera will only record with motion. Click ‘OK’ to save.
NOTE: Check the ‘Normal’, the camera can record the video continuously.
9. Click Start icon ，on the top right to turn on recording plan.
10. Return ‘Main’ page, click ‘playback’ to view the recording files.
This article covers the general information to enable the notification in your bird box camera. When the bird box camera detects motion change in the email, it can send a push message or email to your mobile phone. The feature allows you to know when the first bird lives in your birdhouse or you use the bird box camera to watch the bird feeder.
1. Tap the setting on the top right screen in live.
2. Click the ‘Alarm Setting’
3. Enable ‘Open Alarm’
4. Set ‘Alarm Interval’. The bird box camera will ignore the motion detection until the alarm interval is expired after the first notification.
5. Customized the alarm schedule on ‘Alarm time’
NOTE: The push message may not work in your area due to the network constraint. In this case you can set email notification.
This article covers the article how to share your bird box camera to your friends thru our free app. You friends need to install our free app in their mobile phone. The bird box camera should be online ready. Your friends may experience delay due to the network bandwidth constraint in your area. Try the ‘SD’ instead of ‘FHD’ can have much smoothly video streaming from bird box camera to your friends.
1. Tap the setting on the top right screen in live
2. Click the ‘General’
3. Send your friends the QR code or the serial number with password. Your friends will need to add the camera to the app in their smart phone.
NOTE: no password in default.
4. They can start watching your bird box camera as you.
This article covers the instruction to take snapshot from bird box camera with mobile app and share to your social media such as facebook. You should have facebook account before you try to share the image. With similar operation, you also can share the video clips of your bird box camera to facebook.
1. Tap “Snapshot” icon, the app will grab a snapshot from your bird box camera
NOTE: Choose the “FHD” instead of ‘SD’, the app can catch the high-def image
2. Click the arrow on the left top screen
3. Click “Mobile Storage” icon on the bottom
4. Select the “Pictures” from “Records”
5. Tap the edit icon on the right top screen
6. Select the picture from the gallary
7. Tap the edit icon on the right top screen, tap ‘share’ at the bottom to share on facebook
This articles cover the instruction to playback the video in the WIFI bird box camera. You need to install the Macro SD card before wifi bird box camera can record the video on board. The TF memory card is sold separately. You also can choose to record the WIFI bird box camera to your computer without extra cost
1. Click device on the app
2. Click “View playback”, the app will start playback the recording video on wifi bird box camera
3. Tap the calendar on the top right, you can change the data of recording.
4. Click the speaker icon to hear the voice
This article covers the general instruction to watch the IP bird box camera with our free app ICSee. The process is similar as the operation in android mobile phone. You can download the ICSee from google play. Watch bird box camera on PC computer requires other PC software.
1.Download our free app from apple store or google play
2. Install our free app from apple store
3. Sign up new account for your bird box camera
4. Click “Add button” on right top screen
5. Click “Add Shared Camera”, Scan the QR code on package box to add the bird box camera
NOTE: If you don’t have QR code, Click “add device in the same WLAN” will discover your bird box camera in local network.
6. Click the narrow on left top screen to return device list
7. Click the device to watch the bird box camera
8. Here you can view bird box camera live video.
Any question about this topic, please find us on facebook or contact us.
This article covers the general instruction to watch your bird box camera on PC computer. You will need to install our free PC software in order to watch your bird box camera. If your product is WIFI bird box camera, Connect the wifi bird box camera to your network before you try to watch it on PC computer.
1. Download and install the PC software with below URL
2. Click the icon to login the software
NOTE: both username & password is “admin”
3. Press “Add Camera”. The software will discover your bird box camera automatically, then add the bird box camera to the PC software
4. Return “Main”, Click “Live”, double click the bird box camera name to watch the live in the device list