This complete HDMI camera kit allows you to watch 1080p full HD videos and hear true-to-life bird sounds straight from your TV with great ease.
A user-friendly design features a simple plug-and-see setup without complicated software configuration, eliminating the need for professional installation.
Our HDMI camera kit contains everything you need (a TV bird box camera, a cedar birdhouse and an HDMI converter) to set up a full HD camera system and to capture the images of newborn nestlings and fledglings in your backyard. You can watch detailed live videos on TV in stunning 1080p full HD without any image degradation after a simple plug-and-play installation. A perfect gift to give your beloved parents to watch wild birds from the comfort of the living room.
This TV HDMI camera (registered design number: 6106499) is completely waterproof which gives you peace of mind on placement without the concerns of water ingress. It features a 2.5mm adjustable focus lens to produce a wider field of view of 120°. Audio recording is available with a built-in microphone. Invisible infrared LEDs (no-glow flashes) help to produce crisp black and white images without disturbing the birds. You can watch live videos on TV, HDMI or VGA monitors in 1080p full HD using our HDMI converter (video/audio-one channel) without complicated configuration. No extra speaker is needed for audio output. Simple plug-and-see design with a 3-in-one cable. This high-definition TV bird box camera can work with a hard drive disk for mass storage. The high power supply (sold separately) is strongly recommended in actual applications.
Made of natural cedar wood (naturally weatherproof and rot-resistant), this birdhouse offers great durability for years of outdoor deployment, featuring a roomy interior and a simple mounting point to install the mini HDMI bird box camera. A 38mm stainless steel cover plate is pre-installed around the entrance to stop even the most aggressive attackers from enlarging the hole. Three more protective cover plates (25/28/32mm) are included for adjustment and customization. Removable rooftop and front panel of the birdhouse provide easy access for regular clean-outs after one brood. A window is carved on one side covered with a removable panel (translucent) for illumination. The grooved front wall helps newborn fledglings climb out of the bird box. The mesh floor and ventilators at the bottom greatly maximize air circulation and drainage to ensure maximum sanitation and prevent insect infestation.
+ How it works
1. Connect the HDMI converter to the TV (4 cameras max.).
2. Connect the camera to the HDMI converter with the included 3-in-one cable.
3. Watch newborn nestlings and fledglings with stunning image clarity on TV.
- 1080p High-definition Video
- Watertight housing against water ingress
- Highly sensitive microphone for audio recording
- Adjustable wide angle lens with better focus and viewing
- Invisible night vision-infrared LEDs
- Advanced HDMI converter for video/audio output
- 3-in-one cable (video/audio/power)
- Easy to install: plug and see
- Assembled birdhouse ready for mounting
- Removable panels for cleanouts
- Air vents for ventilation and drainage
- Mesh floor against insect infestation
+ What is included?
- 1. 1080p TV Birdhouse Camera
- 2. Natural Cedar Birdhouse
- 3. Full HD Converter
- 4. 1.5M HDMI cable
- 5. Power Adaptors
- 6. Bracket and screws pack
- 7. 20M 3-in-one Cable
- 8. Video-audio-power splitter
- 9. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC 1A
Power consumption:6 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 1920*1080
Sensitivity: 0.0001 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Effective Pixel :1920*1080@25fps
3D DNR: Yes
Video Output:AHD-TVI-CVI (1920*1080)
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LED high efficiency array, 850 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor TV bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: How does it connect to the TV? Does it support audio recording?
- A: You can use the HDMI box/converter for signal transmission to watch live feeds on TV. This TV bird box camera has a built-in microphone for audio. No additional speaker is needed for audio output when watching on TV. You can find the connection diagram in “How it works”.
+ Q: Can this camera connect to the PC monitor?
- A: Only if your computer has VGA ports like Lenovo’s ThinkPad since our HDMI converter supports live streaming on any HDMI/VGA monitors.
+ Q: Is there an app that allows you to watch on your phone?
- A: No, this model is not a digital camera and doesn’t support live streaming over the Internet. You can only watch live videos on TV, HDMI and VGA monitors using the HDMI converter.
+ Q: How do you get it to focus better?
- A： To sharpen the image quality, simply rotate the lens clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the focus.
+ Q: Is this a Color Camera?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytime with our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make a hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
+ Q: Does the camera record videos so that they can be replayed?
- A: Yes, you can record the videos with a DVR. Please note this TV bird box camera doesn’t support on-board recording with a MicroSD card (no SD card slot available).
+ Q: Does the camera support night vision?
- A: Yes, this TV bird box camera features invisible night vision, using no-glow infrared LEDs to light up the shooting area at night and in low-light conditions without spooking the birds/animals.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Watch Birds or Wildlife On TV with HDMI Cameras
Bird watching or other wildlife observation is common pastime activity for all ages bird watchers and nature lovers, especially for the senior and students for the reasons that this meaningful activity not only makes them learn more knowledge on birds habits, and brings them great enjoyment and satisfaction. If you are green to bird watching or wildlife observation, setting up a digital box camera for your nest boxes or feeders, like birdhouses, hedgehog houses, bat boxes, wood duck boxes, bat boxes and others is definitely a strong recommendation to start exploring the secret and fun when get close to nature. Read more