Birdhouse Camera Network Cable with Recording is perfect for a closer viewing to birds on smartphones remotely and reliably thanks to 3MP resolution and PoE cabling.
Realize remote birds observation with uninterruptible power sources and networking. It is specially designed for nesting bird boxes, completely weatherproof to withstand severe weather.
This IP bird box camera (registered design number: 6106499) is an ideal solution for birdwatchers to explore the hidden life of nesting birds and get up close and personal with wildlife.
Specially designed for outdoor bird watching, this bird box camera is IP66 waterproof. Featuring a compact size, it can easily fit in any standard-sized nest box. Invisible night vision with infrared LEDs secures 24/7 continuous recording, offering a maximum night vision range of 1 m.
PoE technology offers robust network reliability to secure a better bird watching experience by transmitting power and data to the bird box camera at the same time. Once configured via an app, you can watch live or recorded videos remotely on your mobile devices and program the bird box camera to automatically activate motion detection and scheduling. Real-time message alerts are available once the bird box camera detects any changes.
+ How it works
1. Use a PoE injector to power the camera and connect the injector with your WiFi router.
2. The signal (video&audio) is communicated through a single Ethernet cable. (100m max.)
3. Watch nesting remotely with any digital device via a free app.
- 3MP high-resolution video
- True-to-life audio with a built-in microphone
- Water/moisture-proof design for outdoor use
- Reliable wired connectivity with handy PoE power
- Adjustable 2.5 mm wide-angle lens (120°)
- Clear night vision with glow-free infrared LEDs
- Motion detection with instant notifications
- Easy set-up: plug and play
- Watch on your smartphone, tablet, PC
- Local record on SD card(sold separately)
- Mass recording via PC software
- Stream online to share live feeds
+ What is included?
- 1. Outdoor PoE Wired IP Bird Box Camera
- 2. 0.2 meters Ethernet Cable
- 3. Bracket and screws pack
- 4. PoE Injector (US/EU/UK/AU plug are in stock)
- 5. Power Cord
- 6. 1 meters Ethernet Cable
- 7. 20 meters Ethernet cable
- 8. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC or Power-over-Ethernet
Power consumption:6 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED:4 LED high efficiency array, 850 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex, RJ45
PoE:IEEE 802.3af compliant
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Q: What is the difference between PoE birdhouse camera and Wi-Fi birdhouse camera?
A: You will need to wire PoE birdhouse camera back to your network router with single Ethernet cable. The PoE (power over Ethernet) allows single cat5e cable to carry both power and network signal. The Wi-Fi birdhouse camera transmits the network using the Wi-Fi connectivity. You don’t need to wire Wi-Fi birdhouse camera back to the network router.
- Q: Which devices does the app work with?
A: It supports most of Android and iOS devices. You can test our live bird box cameras in our official site with your mobile phone or tablet.
- Q: Can I watch this bird box camera on my smartphone, tablet or PC?
A: Yes, install the iCSee app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to the network, you can watch live feeds on the smartphone, tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
- Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
- Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
A: Yes, you can view or record color images during the daytime with our bird box cameras. While at low light conditions, the invisible night vision LED will switch on and provide black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color images in the daytime, you can make a hole on the side panel of your birdhouse.
- Q: How can I record the bird box camera?
A: This outdoor PoE wired bird box camera not only supports on-board SD card recording by inserting an MicroSD card(sold separately), and it also can rely on PC softwares or NVRs for mass local storage. Also, the camera supports ONVIF Profile-S.
- Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
A: Yes, this outdoor PoE wired IP bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
- Q: Can the PoE Injector be placed outside?
A: No, it’s not recommended to place the PoE injector outside. Extra protection is required for outdoor deployment. Usually the PoE injector stays next to your network router to supply both data and power to the camera.
- Q: What length of cable does the camera come with?
A: The package comes with 3 Ethernet cables: 0.2m, 1m and 20m. The first one is used to connect the PoE injector to your home router, while the second is used to connect the camera and the injector. And the third one, 20m extension Ethernet cable, can be adde if a long-range deployment is required. The maximum cable distance is 100m between the router and the camera.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Outdoor Bird Box Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor bird box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more