Birdhouse with WiFi Camera is a complete kit for bird lovers to attract birds nesting in their gardens and observe exciting bird activities conveniently and delightedly.
Advanced WiFi bird box camera with a perfect matched cedar birdhouse enables you to enjoy watching birds with your mobile devices at anytime and anywhere. This kit does save time and reduce trouble on choosing, installation and maintenance.
Birdhouse with WiFi Camera contains a WiFi bird box camera and a cedar birdhouse. Allow you to watch the nest box birds with mobile phone, tablet, PC. It is a deserved choice of gift or an effective investment to cultivate sentiment for bird watchers, nature lovers and naturalists in all ages, which can help them get closer to the wildlife right in their backyard. And this also makes it a great project for families, or a learning aid for schools, because the whole camera can be shared easily.
The bird box camera is a tiny camera features convenient WiFi connectivity, motion activated push message alert so that you can get best timing to watch excitng bird activies from the nest box without running network cabling. Moreover, 1080p high definition, night vision with invisible infrared LEDs, and adjustable wide angle lens can provide clear and optimal video day and night. With SD card or software recording, you can record contineously. It adopts built-in microphone to transmit the natural true-to-life bird sound to you.
The untreated cedar wood birdhouse is perfectly designed for bird box camera, you can find rational wire outlet to help route wire cable out, removable hinged roof to simplify camera mounting, sunlight transmitting hole to provide enough light for recording. Besides, many elaborate designs aim at providing comfort and safety for the nesting birds as well as convenience for the users, such as climbing aid–grooved interior wall, integrated bottom drainage and ventilation, slop raised roof, custom entrance hole size, and removable front panel etc.
- Include all things that nest box bird watching needed
- Ideal kit for seting up bird watching system in backyard
- Suit for multiple bird species
- Bird-friendly and user-friendly design
- Easy to install
- Convenient WiFi connectivity saves network cabling
- Watch birds on mobile phone, ipad, Mac
- Message notification when birds move
- 1080p HD colored live video, adjustable wide angle lens
- Clear night vision, built in microphone
- TF SD card/free software recording
- Share camera with family and friends
- Outdoor waterproof 10m power extension cable included
+ What is included
- 1. Wireless Bird Box Camera
- 2. Natural Cedar Birdhouse
- 3. User Guide
+ Q:What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live birdhouse camera in official site with your smart phone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this birdhouse camera on smart phone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
The is the app and software download link:
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet.
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own ipad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes.You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them.They can view the camera after they install the app. More information can see in the instruction:
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytimewith our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locallyby adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance” should be used.
Here you can find the detail information of suitable micro SD card:
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-inmicrophone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Does the Wireless bird box camera need to connect to a power outlet?
- A: Yes.Although the Wireless Bird Box Camera adapt WiFi connectivity,it still requires external power source to supply it to work. Moreover, waterproof 10 meters DC extension power cord is included to solve the issue likethe nearest power outlet is a little bit far away from the birdhouse. Or you can use suitable battery pack to power if needed.
+ Q: What should I concern during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the birdhouse mounting location. Here you can find the instruction.
+ Q: Can the camera also be operated with a power bank? How long is the service life of the camera with a power bank?
- A: Yes. The camera can be powered by suitable power bank or battery pack. According to your needs, you can choose battery packs with different power capacity and the working time will be vary. Besides, the battery pack can be protected from all weathers with the enclosure.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz Wi0Fi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz bandWiFi router. For dual-band WiF-i networks with separated SSIDs, You need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q：What is the size of the camera? Can it be installed in my bird box？
- A: The size is about 44*44*33mm. It is an extremely mini camera suits for most of the birdhouses on the market.
+ Q: If a bird bites the camera, there is a danger of electric shock?
- A: There should be no danger of electric shock. The camera is with low risk working under low voltage.
+ Q: Does this camera have zoom in and out?
- A: No, but you can physically zoom in and out the lens when live video displaying on your ipad or smart phone.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Try our live camera
Green Backyard offers free online examples of our nest box cameras. Simply test our products with your mobile phone. Install the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. In less than 2 minutes you can see the high quality of the pictures. Read more
Message alert while birds arrive
Bird watching or birding allows bird lovers in all groups and age to gain great enjoyment when learning the bird activities, especially if they are using a suitable bird camera with advanced convenient functions. As the customers who had experienced of bird watching said that 99% of time during birding is boring which really challenges their patience and time. Read more