IP bird box camera is a complete bird watching system that allows you spy your birdhouse over mobile phone.
You can use single Ethernet cable to send both power and data (PoE) to the camera. This is the most convenient and reliable system for easy installation and 1080p high definition video sharing remotely.
Green-backyard IP bird box camera kits contains 1080p PoE mini camera, 60 feet outdoor cat5e cable and IEEE 802.3af PoE injector. Wired cable provides stable connectivity, simply plug the PoE cable, the camera will start to stream the video online 24/7. You also can simply view live images on your smartphone or tablet – all in incredible 1080p HD. Working with free PC software or video recorder, you can keep recording files for over 30 days.
The IP bird box camera equips with adjustable 2.8mm super wide angle lens, and it will send you a message when it detects any change inside the nest box, telling you the best timing to watch the birds’ activities. With the built-in microphone, you can hear the chirping of the birds.
It is the advanced bird watching system ideal for enthusiast and professional nature watchers, which comes with a 3-year warranty.
+ How it works
- 1. The IP bird box camera is installed in the birdhouse for bird watching.
- 2. Connect the camera with single Ethernet cable and PoE injector, power and network is transmitted simultaneously. The maximum range between the camera and router is 100m. (20m Ethernet cable is included in the kit)
- 3. Conect to your home internet router with single Ethernet cable, you can watch the live vide of the birds inside the bird box.
- 4. The camere can sream reliable live video from the bird box with audio to your PC computer that connected to the internet, such as Mac.
- 5. With the camera, you can record the birds day and night, and view them whenever you want and wherever you go through the app with any mobile phone or tablet, such as iphone or ipad.
- Watch birds on mobile phone,ipad, Mac
- Colour HD 1080p video for better bird watching
- Notification push message when birds move
- Easy to install – plug and play
- Hear ture- to-life sound of birds
- Wired reliability- PoE convenient connection
- Adjustable wide angle lens to get optimal focus
- Mass recording with PC computer
- Clear night vision
- Fit into custom nest house
- Share the camera with family and friends
+ What is included?
- 1. IP Birdhouse camera
- 2. 0.2 meters Ethernet Cable
- 3. Bracket and screws pack
- 4. PoE injector
- 5. Power Cord
- 6. 20 meters Ethernet cable
- 7. Gift Box
Input voltage: Power Over Ethernet or +12 VDC
Power consumption: 6 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 1920*1080
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 1920*1080@20fps, 1280*720@25fps
Sub-steam Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: <1 m
LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 850 nm
Lens type: 2.8 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 102º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex, RJ45
PoE:IEEE 802.3af compliant
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Ordering Information
IP Bird Box Camera: 4901
- Q: What is the difference between PoE birdhouse camera and Wi-Fi birdhouse camera?
A: You will need to wire PoE birdhouse camera back to your network router with single Ethernet cable. The PoE (power over Ethernet) allows single cat5e cable to carry both power and network signal. The Wi-Fi birdhouse camera transmits the network using the Wi-Fi connectivity. You don’t need to wire Wi-Fi birdhouse camera back to the network router.
- Q: Can I watch this birdhouse camera on smart phone or tablet?
A: Yes. The free app needs to be installed in your mobile devices in order to connect the camera. And the camera has built-in audio and you can hear bird’s singing clearly.
- Q: Which devices does the app work with?
A: It supports most of both Android and iOS devices. You can test our live birdhouse camera in official site with your mobile phone or tablet.
- Q: Can I watch on my computer?
A: Yes, the free PC software CMS5 allows you have full access the camera, including recording the video to your PC computer.
- Q: Will it work on my TV?
A: You can’t watch the PoE birdhouse camera on the TV directly. However, some of the smart TV allows you to install the app. You can test our live birdhouse camera on your smart TV.
- Q: What should I concern for installation?
A: There’s cable wiring between your camera and network port (RJ45). You need to figure out how to wire the cable.
- Q: How can I record the birdhouse camera?
A: You can’t record it directly because the IP birdhouse camera doesn’t have micro-SD card slot. However, we have free PC software that enables to record video from PC computer. Also the camera supports ONVIF Profile-S.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Watch birds on Mac
Nowadays, anyone can install IP technology-based birdhouse camera and spy the bird activities on the mobile phone, tablet, PC computer. However, view the bird box on the apple Mac OS could be a little bit tricks. We have covered all the possible solutions here from directly URL like RTSP command to more sophisticated solution like Mac software. Read more
Message alert while birds arrive
Bird watching or birding allows bird lovers in all groups and age to gain great enjoyment when learning the bird activities, especially if they are using a suitable bird camera with advanced convenient functions. As the customers who had experienced of bird watching said that 99% of time during birding is boring which really challenges their patience and time. Read more