Long Range Wireless Bird Box Camera solves weak WiFi signal issues and allows you to install the camera at long-distance locations up to 600 feet with smooth and HD video.
Apply XtremeWiFi to realize 600ft long range wireless transmission. You’ll watch live videos from birdhouse on mobile phones with ease. And 64G SD card recording and easy share feature make your bird watching more meaningful.
Our newly developed Long Range Wireless Outdoor IP Bird Box Camera (registered design number: 6106499) is a handy tool to build the connection with nature and birds. It can provide a wireless transmission at a range of up to 650ft in a clear line of sight.
You can watch HD footage (1080p) wirelessly on your phone, tablet, PC or Mac after a plug-and-play setup. Its excellent wall-penetrating capability fosters smooth live streaming over the Internet without severe signal degradation.Plus, the long range wireless birdhouse camera has a built-in 64G memory card, thus you can record exciting and meaningful moments of bird actions.
This long-range wireless outdoor IP bird box camera is equipped with a 2.5mm ultra wide angle adjustable lens which gives you the best possible perspective inside the birdhouse. Invisible night vision with no-glow infrared LEDs guarantees 24/7 recording without spooking the birds. A highly sensitive microphone is built in the bird box camera for audio pick-up. Push message notification is available at every trigger event. Sharing makes it easier to share interesting live feeds with family and friends.
Featuring a compact size, this long-range wireless IP bird box camera can directly be mounted in any standard-sized bird box to give you a closer look at those feathered creatures. To install this bird box camera, you will need to run a power cord or power it with the rechargeable battery if there is no outlet nearby.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera following the instructions.
2. Connect the receiver to your WiFi router and power it up.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to the receiver (200m max.).
4. Watch full HD images with true-to-life bird sounds on your smartphone, tablet and PC.
- Watch on smartphone, tablet or PC
- 1080p high-resolution color images
- 600ft long range WiFi for placement flexibility
- Strong wall-penetrating capability
- 2.5mm wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus
- Invisible night vision with infrared LEDs
- Motion detection with push message alerts
- Built-in 64GB SD card local video storage
- Account sharing with families and friends
- Rugged metallic antenna against ‘beaking’
- Flexible (re)placement with motorcycle batteries
- Simple plug-and-play installation
+ What is included?
- 1. 1080p Wireless Bird Box Camera
- 2. Wireless Receiver
- 3. DC12V power adaptor (US/EU/UK/AU plug are in stock)
- 4. Bracket and screws pack
- 5. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:3.0 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration:Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: N/A
Recording: Manually Recording to Mobile app
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11ah
Maximum Distance:200 meters (straightline of sight)
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: What is the range of the camera?
- A: Our long-range bird box camera features a built-in transmitter to send out video/audio signals that can penetrate through thick walls and other obstacles. The maximum range is 200 meters in straight sight between the camera and receiver without any obstacles.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my home WiFi?
- A: The camera doesn’t rely on your home WiFi. The receiver should be connected to your router by using the short patch cord. Technically, it works with any kind of router or mesh network.
+ Q: Can the camera also record videos on the SD card?
- A: Unfortunately, this long-range bird box camera doesn’t support on-board recording with a MicroSD card (no SD card slot available), but you can manually record the videos to the app, PC or NVR.
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor TV bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: Can it be powered by a 12V rechargeable battery?
- A：Yes, it can work with a 12V rechargeable battery, such as Lead Acid Motorcycle battery, Nickle Cadmium Motorcycle battery and Lithium Lon Motorcycle battery. But this camera is only compatible with batteries that have a maximum voltage of 12V. Anything above this threshold will cause a short-circuit or electrical shock.
+ Q: What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live bird box camera in official site with your smartphone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this bird box camera on my smartphone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet.
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own iPad or tablet, etc.?
- A: Yes. You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them. They can view the camera after they install the app.
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytime with our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make a hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
XtremeWiFi for Long Range Wireless Bird Box Camera Setup
Thanks to the development of technology, bird watchers or nature lovers are opted to install bird box cameras in nest boxes or for feeders to obtain fun. However, for some applications, the bird box camera may be installed at remote locations where WiFi is weak or not available. Green Backyard long range WiFi nest box camera that applied XtremeWiFi lets you know how to get the setup done effectively and easily. Read more
Fast delivery, product arrived as promised, very well packaged, which I really couldn’t give them more credits. A rugged camera with various smart features !! Installed in a wood duck box by the river (5 minutes walk from my barn – about 450 meters), camera still connected when it exceeded 800m, but the image started to deteriorate when it’s beyond 500m (maybe some obstacles). But overall very satisfied with its quality.
Für unseren kleinen Jungen ist dies wirklich eine großartige pädagogische Erfahrung! Ich habe diese Kamera aus einer Laune heraus gekauft, weil wir neugierig auf die wilden Tiere in unserem Garten waren. Die Kamera ist schnell eingerichtet und aufgestellt. Bereits am nächsten morgen konnten wir die Videos anschauen, dabei ist die Qualität sehr gut, besonders, da diese mitten in der Nacht aufgenommen wurden.
Good customer service, gimme all the info I need before final purchase. Not installed it yet but looked nice. Very satisfied customer!
Torsten Kruger –
Ich habe den Nistkasten meiner Schwester zum Geburtstag geschenkt. Die Installation war einfach und der Nistkasten wurde schnell von einem Sperlingspaar bezogen. Die Übertragung von Kurzfilmen auf das Handy über App erfolgt in guter Bild- und Tonqualität. Ich kann den Nistkasten absolut weiterempfehlen!