This fully-functioned bird box camera offers a cost-effective solution for backyard bird watching. High-quality production, long-range transmission, wireless connection.
One of the best technologies in wireless transmission. This long-range IP camera allows you to watch and share live videos with this simple plug-and-play technology.
Our newly developed long-range wireless outdoor IP bird box camera (registered design number: 6106499) is a handy tool to build the connection with nature and wildlife and help you get a basic idea of how birds raise their kids without disturbing them. Its wireless transmission provides a range of up to 800 meters in a clear line of sight without additional network cabling.
You can watch real-time footage (3MP) wirelessly on your phone, tablet or PC after a simple plug-and-see setup with the built-in transmitter and the stand-alone receiver (PoE-enabled). Its excellent wall-penetrating capability fosters smooth live streaming and sharing over the Internet without severe signal degradation. The metallic antenna shows great resistance against ‘beaking’ with improved network performance.
This long-range bird box camera employs a 2.5mm wide-angle, adjustable lens that gives you the best possible perspective inside the birdhouse while maintaining high-quality images without any distortion. Invisible night vision with no-glow infrared LEDs guarantees 24/7 recording without spooking the inhabitants. A highly sensitive microphone is built in the camera for audio recording. Motion detection with instant message alerts is available at every trigger event. Account sharing makes it easier to share interesting live feeds with family and friends.
Featuring a compact size, this long-range wireless IP bird box camera can directly be mounted in any standard-sized bird box or fixed on a pole facing directly at the entrance hole to give you a closer look at those feathered creatures in greater detail. Working together with motorcycle batteries, this outdoor IP camera can be installed in places where there is no existing electrical infrastructure. And it’s highly suggested to use PoE to power the receiver, which gives you more flexibility in actual application. Beware this long-range IP bird box camera doesn’t support SD card storage but you can record the video to the app manually or use PC software.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera following the instructions.
2. Connect the receiver to your WiFi router and power it up.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to the receiver (800m max.).
4. Watch full HD images with true-to-life bird sounds on your smartphone, tablet and PC.
- Watch on smartphone, tablet or PC
- 3MP high-resolution color images
- Strong WiFi signals with wall-penetrating capability
- 2.5mm wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus
- Invisible night vision with infrared LEDs
- Motion detection with push message alerts
- Account sharing with families and friends
- Rugged metallic antenna against ‘beaking’
- Flexible (re)placement with motorcycle batteries
- Simple plug-and-play installation
+ What is included?
- 1. 1080p Wireless Bird Box Camera
- 2. Wireless Receiver
- 3. Power Adaptors
- 4. Bracket and screws pack
- 5. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:3.0 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration:Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: N/A
Recording: Manually Recording to Mobile app
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11ah
Maximum Distance:800 meters (straightline of sight)
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: What is the range of the camera?
- A: Our long-range bird box camera features a built-in transmitter to send out video/audio signals that can penetrate through thick walls and other obstacles. The maximum range is 800 meters in straight sight between the camera and receiver without any obstacles.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my home WiFi?
- A: The camera doesn’t rely on your home WiFi. The receiver should be connected to your router by using the short patch cord. Technically, it works with any kind of router or mesh network.
+ Q: Can the camera also record videos on the SD card?
- A: Unfortunately, this long-range bird box camera doesn’t support on-board recording with a MicroSD card (no SD card slot available), but you can manually record the videos to the app, PC or NVR.
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor TV bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: Can it be powered by a 12V rechargeable battery?
- A：Yes, it can work with a 12V rechargeable battery, such as Lead Acid Motorcycle battery, Nickle Cadmium Motorcycle battery and Lithium Lon Motorcycle battery. But this camera is only compatible with batteries that have a maximum voltage of 12V. Anything above this threshold will cause a short-circuit or electrical shock.
+ Q: What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live bird box camera in official site with your smartphone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this bird box camera on my smartphone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet.
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own iPad or tablet, etc.?
- A: Yes. You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them. They can view the camera after they install the app.
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytime with our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make a hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Outdoor Mini Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor version mini box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more
XtremeWiFi for Remote Wireless Camera Setup
Thanks to the development of technology, bird watchers or nature lovers are opted to install digital cameras in nest boxes or for feeders to obtain fun by viewing the fascinating secret life of birds or some other attractive wildlife with interest with no need to open the boxes or stay close to the sites. Real-time video is accessed remotely anytime anywhere by taping the mobile devices(smartphone, tablets, PC) or turning on the TV. However, for some applications, the camera may be installed at remote locations where WiFi is weak or not available. Green Backyard XtremeWiFi nest camera lets you know how to get the setup done effectively and easily. Read more