Create a comfortable bird-watching atmosphere with our advanced TV bird box camera. An easier way to watch nesting birds in stunning 1080p HD while chilling on the sofa.
Bring those adorable feathered creatures up close to your eyes. Watch newborn chicks hatch and grow in your backyards remotely with the included HDMI converter on TV, HDMI and VGA monitors.
This TV bird box camera (registered design number: 6106499) offers market-leading quality, durability for bird watching. A handy tool enables you to watch upscale footage in crisp quality on big screens. A convenient and simple way to carry out bird watching for people of all age groups.
This compact birdhouse camera is suitable for installation in any standard-sized birdhouse or nesting box to capture everything that happens inside the box. Thanks to its waterproof casing, this gives you peace of mind on where to place the camera without the concerns of water ingress.
This weatherproof TV bird box camera has a 2.5mm adjustable focus lens to produce a wider field of view (120°). 24/7 continuous observation is guaranteed with great night vision. No-glow flashes (invisible infrared LEDs) help to deliver clear and crisp images in black and white at night without disturbing the birds. A highly sensitive microphone is also incorporated for audio recording.
With our HDMI converter, you’re able to watch true 1080p color/infrared images on TV, HDMI or VGA monitors without complicated configuration. Simple plug-and-see design with a 3-in-one cable for easy HDMI connection. This HDMI converter can support 4 cameras max. to deliver crystal-clear images and true-to-life bird sounds (for technical difficulties, audio is only available in one channel). No additional speaker is demanded for audio output.
Work with a hard drive disk (not included) for mass storage. For experienced nature lovers, you can stream and record multiple cameras through a DVR at a time. High power supply is highly recommended for installation.
+ How it works
1. Connect the HDMI converter to the TV (4 cameras max.).
2. Connect the camera to the HDMI converter with the included 3-in-one cable.
3. Watch newborn nestlings and fledglings with stunning image clarity on TV.
- Easy and handy bird watching on TV
- High-quality video in 1080p full HD
- Easy to install: plug and see
- Watertight housing against water ingress
- Highly sensitive microphone for audio recording
- Adjustable wide angle lens with a better focus and viewing
- Invisible night vision-infrared LEDs
- Advanced HDMI converter for video/audio output
- All-in-one cable (power/video/audio)
+ What is included?
- 1. 1080p Birdhouse Camera
- 2. Full HD Converter
- 3. 1.5M HDMI cable
- 4. Power Adaptors
- 5. Bracket and screws pack
- 6. 20M 3-in-one Cable
- 7. Video-audio-power splitter
- 8. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC 1A
Power consumption:6 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 1920*1080
Sensitivity: 0.0001 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Effective Pixel :1920*1080@25fps
3D DNR: Yes
Video Output: AHD-TVI-CVI (1920*1080)
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LED high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Operating temperature: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor TV bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: How does it connect to the TV? Does it support audio recording?
- A: You can use the HDMI box/converter for signal transmission to watch live feeds on TV. This TV bird box camera has a built-in microphone for audio. No additional speaker is needed for audio output when watching on TV. You can find the connection diagram in “How it works”.
+ Q: Can this camera connect to the PC monitor?
- A: Only if your computer has VGA ports like Lenovo’s ThinkPad since our HDMI converter supports live streaming on any HDMI/VGA monitors.
+ Q: Is there an app that allows you to watch on your phone?
- A: No, this model is not a digital camera and doesn’t support live streaming over the Internet. You can only watch live videos on TV, HDMI and VGA monitors using the HDMI converter.
+ Q: How do you get it to focus better?
- A： To sharpen the image quality, simply rotate the lens clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the focus.
+ Q: Is this a Color Camera?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytime with our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make a hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
+ Q: Does the camera record videos so that they can be replayed?
- A: Yes, you can record the videos with a DVR. Please note this TV bird box camera doesn’t support on-board recording with a MicroSD card (no SD card slot available).
+ Q: Does the camera support night vision?
- A: Yes, this TV bird box camera features invisible night vision, using no-glow infrared LEDs to light up the shooting area at night and in low-light conditions without spooking the birds/animals.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Watch Birds or Wildlife On TV with HDMI Cameras
Bird watching or other wildlife observation is common pastime activity for all ages bird watchers and nature lovers, especially for the senior and students for the reasons that this meaningful activity not only makes them learn more knowledge on birds habits, and brings them great enjoyment and satisfaction. If you are green to bird watching or wildlife observation, setting up a digital box camera for your nest boxes or feeders, like birdhouses, hedgehog houses, bat boxes, wood duck boxes, bat boxes and others is definitely a strong recommendation to start exploring the secret and fun when get close to nature. Read more
Outdoor Mini Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor version mini box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more