HDMI box provides an easy way to connect the birdhouse camera to an HD television or HDMI-compatible monitors for real-time bird watching.
Never miss a moment from nesting to hatching. Realize remote observation of nestlings and fledglings on a large-screen monitor.
This high-definition 700 TV Line camera (registered design number: 6106499) is designed especially for use with Green-backyard birdhouse kits to capture every vivid detail of the resident birds. It offers a cost-effective way to bring nature indoors to watch live footage on TV or any other HDMI-compatible devices with the included HDMI box from the comfort of your sofa.
Watch fantastic true-to-life images on your TV with our brilliant HDMI box after a simple plug-and-play installation. Completely waterproof with great flexibility on installation, this TV birdhouse camera can be placed inside or outside the bird box to watch fledglings and feeding birds. Featuring a super-compact size ready for mounting, it can easily fit in any custom-sized nesting box.
Designed for use in enclosed spaces, the waterproof bird box camera employs a wide-angle lens to display a viewing angle of 120° with a manually adjustable focus. This camera delivers color images in ultra-high resolution by day and black and white images by night to ensure around-the-clock bird watching without spooking the birds.
Hear delightful bird sounds through the in-camera microphone. The HDMI box outputs both audio and video signals from the source camera. Beware that this TV birdhouse camera doesn’t support on-board SD card storage but you can use a DVR to record and playback the footage.
+ How it works
1. Connect the HDMI box to the TV or HDMI monitors and power it up.
2. Connect the camera to the HDMI box with the included 3-in-one cable.
3. Install the camera into the bird box and watch high-definition 700 TVL videos on your TV.
- Color images in 700 TV line high definition
- Watch on TV or HDMI-compatible monitors
- Completely watertight for outdoor deployments
- 2.5mm wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus
- Invisible night vision for 24/7 viewing
- True-to-life bird songs with a built-in microphone
- Simple plug-and-play setup with HDMI box
- Local recording with a DVR
+ What is included?
- 1. TV Birdhouse Camera
- 2. Mono HDMI Box
- 3. 1.5M HDMI cable
- 4. Power Adaptors
- 5. Bracket and screws pack
- 6. 20M 3-in-one Cable
- 7. Video-audio-power splitter
- 8. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC 1A
Power consumption:6 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 1920*1080
Sensitivity: 0.0001 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Effective Pixel : 1920*1080
3D DNR: Yes
Video Output: CVBS (640*480)
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LED high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor TV bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: How does it connect to the TV? Does it support audio recording?
- A: You can use the HDMI box/converter for signal transmission to watch live feeds on TV. This TV bird box camera has a built-in microphone for audio. No additional speaker is needed for audio output when watching on TV. You can find the connection diagram in “How it works”.
+ Q: Can this camera connect to the PC monitor?
- A: Only if your computer has VGA ports like Lenovo’s ThinkPad since our HDMI converter supports live streaming on any HDMI/VGA monitors.
+ Q: Is there an app that allows you to watch on your phone?
- A: No, this model is not a digital camera and doesn’t support live streaming over the Internet. You can only watch live videos on TV, HDMI and VGA monitors using the HDMI converter.
+ Q: How do you get it to focus better?
- A：To sharpen the image quality, simply rotate the lens clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the focus.
+ Q: Is this a Color Camera?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytime with our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make a hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
+ Q: Does the camera record videos so that they can be replayed?
- A: Yes, you can record the videos with a DVR. Please note this TV bird box camera doesn’t support on-board recording with a MicroSD card (no SD card slot available).
+ Q: Does the camera support night vision?
- A: Yes, this TV bird box camera features invisible night vision, using no-glow infrared LEDs to light up the shooting area at night and in low-light conditions without spooking the birds/animals.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Watch Birds or Wildlife On TV with HDMI Cameras
Bird watching or other wildlife observation is common pastime activity for all ages bird watchers and nature lovers, especially for the senior and students for the reasons that this meaningful activity not only makes them learn more knowledge on birds habits, and brings them great enjoyment and satisfaction. If you are green to bird watching or wildlife observation, setting up a digital box camera for your nest boxes or feeders, like birdhouses, hedgehog houses, bat boxes, wood duck boxes, bat boxes and others is definitely a strong recommendation to start exploring the secret and fun when get close to nature. Read more
Outdoor Mini Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor version mini box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more