This Wireless Bird Box Camera is designed for birds watching on mobile with strong water resistance.
Watching pin-sharp videos from anywhere on your smartphone and sharing interesting live feeds with families and friends.
This wireless bird box camera (registered design number: 6106499) provides a convenient way to watch birds activities remotely on your phones or tablets without running a network cable across your house. Place this bird box camera in your backyard to witness a baby bluebird hatch from the egg and spread its wings for the first time. Easier access to bird watching with stunning picture clarity!
Protected in an IP66-rated casing, this wireless bird box camera can be placed outside of bird box without any risk of water ingress. The 2.5mm wide-angle lens provide ultra wide angle view (120°) with adjustable focus feature. It is also outfitted with a high-power antenna to enhance the WiFi signal strength. A highly sensitive microphone is built-in for audio recording.
This wireless bird box camera produces 3MP Ultra HD color images by day and delivers crisp black-and-white images by night with the invisible infrared LEDs. The night vision can be turned off permanently to save energy when the bird box camera is running on battery power.
Smoothly live streaming (video/audio) to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with greatly improved network performance. Push message notifications are available at every trigger event when the bird box camera detects any changes or movements inside the bird box.
This WiFi bird box camera also supports local recording after you install the memory card, so you can watch both live or pre-recorded footage on your phone. To install this WiFi bird box camera, you will need to run a power cord or power it with the rechargeable battery if there is no outlet nearby.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera via the app.
2. Insert the memory card (not included) into the SD card slot and seal it with a sticker.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to your router.
4. Watch live feeds anywhere you go, using a smartphone, tablet and PC.
- 3MP color images with vivid detail
- Watch on smartphone, tablet and PC
- WiFi connectivity with reduced cabling
- Completely water/moisture-proof
- True-to-life sounds with a built-in microphone
- Invisible infrared night vision
- A 2.5mm adjustable lens (120°)
- Motion detection with instant message alerts
- Rugged metallic antenna with improved WiFi signals
- Easy to share: account sharing
- SD card storage (64/128GB to choose from)
+ What is included?
- 1. Waterproof Bird Box Camera
- 2. DC12V power adaptor (US/EU/UK/AU plug are in stock)
- 3. Bracket and screws pack
- 4. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:2.5 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H:120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor WiFi bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: Is the DC power connector waterproof? I’m concerned that the bird box isn’t well-sealed so there’s a risk that water could get to this joint.
- A: Carrying (Ingress Protection) IP ratings of IP66, the included DC 12V power adapter features all-round protection for the connector to secure a safe connection in outdoor use, ideal to deal with moisture and contaminants in harsh environments. But AC outlets need to be protected from any form of moisture since most of them are not designed for outdoor applications.
+ Q: What should I consider during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add a Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the birdhouse mounting location.
+ Q: Can it be powered by a 12V rechargeable battery?
- A: Yes, it can work with a 12V rechargeable battery, such as Lead Acid Motorcycle battery, Nickle Cadmium Motorcycle battery and Lithium Lon Motorcycle battery. But this camera is only compatible with batteries that have a maximum voltage of 12V. Anything above this threshold will cause a short-circuit or electrical shock.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz WiFi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz band WiFi router. Fortunately, most of the dual-band routers or mesh networks supply both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. For dual-band WiFi networks with separated SSIDs, you need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q: How do you get it to focus better?
- A: To sharpen the image quality, simply rotate the lens clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the focus.
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-in microphone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Can I watch this bird box camera on a smartphone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the iCSee app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to the network, you can watch live feeds on the smartphone, tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide a color image?
- A: Yes, this outdoor WiFi bird box camera is equipped with both daytime and infrared LEDs to deliver high-quality color images by day and crisp black-and-white images at night/in low-light conditions.
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add your camera to the app successfully and your home WiFi network is connected to the Internet.
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own iPad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes. You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them. They can view the camera after they install the iCSee app.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with an SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locally by adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance”should be used. The micro SD card is being sold separately.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Try our live bird box camera
Green Backyard offers free online examples of our nest box cameras. Simply test our products with your mobile phone. Install the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. In less than 2 minutes you can see the high quality of the pictures. Read more
Message alert while birds arrive
Bird watching or birding allows bird lovers in all groups and age to gain great enjoyment when learning the bird activities, especially if they are using a suitable bird box camera with advanced convenient functions. As the customers who had experienced of bird watching said that 99% of time during birding is boring which really challenges their patience and time. Read more