This Waterproof Bird Box Camera is designed for applications in rugged terrains under all weather conditions with strong resistance to water penetration.
Watch pin-sharp videos from anywhere on your smartphone and customize your camera settings via a free app. Share interesting live feeds with families and friends with account sharing.
Our outdoor WiFi camera (registered design number: 6106499) provides a convenient way to watch nesting birds remotely on your phones or tablets without running a network cable back to your house. Place this WiFi camera in your backyard to witness a baby bluebird hatch from the egg and spread its wings for the first time. Easier access to bird watching with stunning picture clarity!
This mini outdoor WiFi camera can easily fit in any standard-sized birdhouse or nesting box. It employs a 2.5mm wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus to display a wider field of view (120°). It is completely water-resistant and moisture-proof, equipped with a bird-proof metallic antenna to enhance the WiFi signal. A highly sensitive microphone is built-in for audio recording.
This bird box camera produces 3MP Ultra HD color images by day and delivers crisp black-and-white images by night using invisible infrared LEDs without any risk of jeopardizing the biological clocks and sleeping hygiene of the resident birds. And the night vision can be turned off permanently to save energy when choose to power the camera with battery.
Smooth live streaming (video/audio) to your smartphone, tablet or PC with greatly improved network performance. Push message notifications are available at every trigger event when the sensor detects any changes or movements inside the bird box. Account sharing is available to allow family members or trusted people to log in.
This waterproof WiFi camera has an on-board SD card slot for local recording (the slot can be sealed with the included stickers when not in use; SD card not included). Coming with a 3-year warranty, it can work collaboratively with motorcycle batteries with great flexibility on placement.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera via the app.
2. Insert the memory card (not included) into the SD card slot and seal it with a sticker.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to your router.
4. Watch live feeds anywhere you go, using a smartphone, tablet and PC.
- 3MP color images with vivid detail
- Watch on smartphone, tablet and PC
- WiFi connectivity with reduced cabling
- Completely water/moisture-proof
- True-to-life sounds with a built-in microphone
- Invisible infrared night vision
- A 2.5mm adjustable lens (120°)
- Motion detection with instant message alerts
- Rugged metallic antenna with improved WiFi signals
- Easy to share: account sharing
- SD card storage (64/128GB to choose from)
+ What is included?
- 1. Waterproof Bird Box Camera
- 2. Waterproof 10 meters DC extension cable
- 3. DC12V power adaptor
- 4. Bracket and screws pack
- 5. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:2.5 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H:120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q: Is this camera waterproof / weather proof?
- A: Yes, this outdoor WiFi bird box camera is housed in an IP66-rated waterproof casing to withstand any imaginable weather conditions, which gives you more flexibility in positioning the camera.
+ Q: Is the DC power connector waterproof? I’m concerned that the bird box isn’t well-sealed so there’s a risk that water could get to this joint.
- A: Carrying (Ingress Protection) IP ratings of IP66, the included DC 12V power adapter features all-round protection for the connector to secure a safe connection in outdoor use, ideal to deal with moisture and contaminants in harsh environments. But AC outlets need to be protected from any form of moisture since most of them are not designed for outdoor applications.
+ Q: What should I consider during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add a Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the birdhouse mounting location.
+ Q: Can it be powered by a 12V rechargeable battery?
- A: Yes, it can work with a 12V rechargeable battery, such as Lead Acid Motorcycle battery, Nickle Cadmium Motorcycle battery and Lithium Lon Motorcycle battery. But this camera is only compatible with batteries that have a maximum voltage of 12V. Anything above this threshold will cause a short-circuit or electrical shock.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz WiFi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz band WiFi router. Fortunately, most of the dual-band routers or mesh networks supply both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. For dual-band WiFi networks with separated SSIDs, you need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q: How do you get it to focus better?
- A: To sharpen the image quality, simply rotate the lens clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the focus.
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-in microphone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Can I watch this bird box camera on a smartphone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the iCSee app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to the network, you can watch live feeds on the smartphone, tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide a color image?
- A: Yes, this outdoor WiFi bird box camera is equipped with both daytime and infrared LEDs to deliver high-quality color images by day and crisp black-and-white images at night/in low-light conditions.
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add your camera to the app successfully and your home WiFi network is connected to the Internet.
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own iPad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes. You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them. They can view the camera after they install the iCSee app.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with an SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locally by adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance”should be used. The micro SD card is being sold separately.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Try our live camera
Green Backyard offers free online examples of our nest box cameras. Simply test our products with your mobile phone. Install the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. In less than 2 minutes you can see the high quality of the pictures. Read more
Message alert while birds arrive
Bird watching or birding allows bird lovers in all groups and age to gain great enjoyment when learning the bird activities, especially if they are using a suitable bird camera with advanced convenient functions. As the customers who had experienced of bird watching said that 99% of time during birding is boring which really challenges their patience and time. Read more