This bird feeder camera kit allows you to watch feeding birds in crisp full HD quality and greater detail. A super-compact IP camera that can be directly installed in a feeder or fixed on a pole.
Easy installation-installed at any fixed position at will. Push notifications are available every time the motion detector is triggered.
This gift kit includes a mini WiFi IP camera and a cedar bird feeder. Feeders can be a great refueling location during the migration season to help wild birds obtain enough nourishment. By simply changing food types, you will have more feathered visitors frequenting your backyard. A chance to learn about the behaviors, personalities and preferences of different bird species. Use our waterproof WiFi camera to capture the sharpest images as they are happily feasting on the delicious bird seeds.
The mini WiFi IP camera (registered design number: 6106499) features a wide-angle lens (120°) with an adjustable focus. It can produce 3MP color images by day and generate sharp black and white images by night with its infrared LEDs. Controllable daytime LEDs ensures better image clarity even in low-light conditions (limited to daytime use only). This bird feeder camera is completely water/moisture-proof, equipped with a bird-proof metallic antenna to enhance the network performance. Audio recording is available with a built-in microphone to pick up every little sound. You can watch live or recorded footage on your smartphone, tablet or PC via a free app. Motion detection with instant push messages ensures you never miss a moment. Account sharing enables convenient sharing among family members. The mini WiFi bird feeder camera supports SD card storage (SD card not included) for local recording.
This bird feeder is specially designed for use with our Green-backyard mini feeder camera. Made of natural cedar (naturally insect/rot-resistant and weatherproof), this chalet-style bird feeder with a rugged construction provides you with years of bird watching enjoyment. It is easy to refill and clean thanks to its hollow-carved design with a large capacity. This feeder can be hung on the branches or fixed on a pole with the metal chain. It is ideal for both large and small birds with a perch that suits them all. Please note that the bird feeder is not squirrel-proof, so extra protection is required. And it’s highly suggested to install a squirrel feeder to distract those little thieves.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera via the app.
2. Insert the memory card (not included) into the SD card slot and seal it with a sticker.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to your router.
4. Watch live feeds anywhere you go, using a smartphone, tablet and PC.
- A complete kit for bird feeding
- 3MP color images with vivid detail
- Watch on smartphone, tablet and PC
- Completely water/moisture-proof
- True-to-life sounds with a built-in microphone
- Dual lighting (infrared & daytime LEDs)
- A 2.5mm adjustable lens (120°)
- Motion detection with instant message alerts
- Rugged metallic antenna with improved WiFi signals
- SD card storage (64/128GB to choose from)
- Naturally resistant to insects and weatherproof
- Easy to fill and ready to hang
- Chalet design with large capacity
- High quality and durability
+ What is included?
- 1. Mini IP Camera
- 2. Cedar Bird Feeder
- 3. Waterproof 10 meters DC extension cable
- 4. DC12V power adaptor
- 5. Bracket and screws pack
- 6. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:2.5 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q:What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live birdhouse camera in official site with your smart phone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this birdhouse camera on smart phone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
The is the app and software download link:
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet .
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own ipad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes.You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them.They can view the camera after they install the app. More information can see in the instruction:
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytimewith our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locallyby adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance” should be used.
Here you can find the detail information of suitable micro SD card:
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-inmicrophone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Does the Wireless bird box camera need to connect to a power outlet?
- A: Yes.Although the Wireless Bird Box Camera adapt WiFi connectivity,it still requires external power source to supply it to work. Moreover, waterproof 10 meters DC extension power cord is included to solve the issue likethe nearest power outlet is a little bit far away from the birdhouse. Or you can use suitable battery pack to power if needed.
+ Q: What should I concern during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the birdhouse mounting location. Here you can find the instruction.
+ Q: Can the camera also be operated with a power bank? How long is the service life of the camera with a power bank?
- A: Yes. The camera can be powered by suitable power bank or battery pack. According to your needs, you can choose battery packs with different power capacity and the working time will be vary. Besides, the battery pack can be protected from all weathers with the enclosure.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz Wi0Fi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz bandWiFi router. For dual-band WiF-i networks with separated SSIDs, You need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q：What is the size of the camera? Can it be installed in my bird box？
- A: The size is about 46*46*43mm. It is an extremely mini camera suits for most of the birdhouses on the market.
+ Q: If a bird bites the camera, there is a danger of electric shock?
- A: There should be no danger of electric shock. The camera is with low risk working under low voltage.
+ Q: Does this camera have zoom in and out?
- A: No, but you can physically zoom in and out the lens when live video displaying on your ipad or smart phone.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Outdoor Mini Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor version mini box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more
Get Better Viewing with Daytime LEDs & Invisible Night Vision
With ever-increasing needs for bird watching or getting close to nature, technology has been developed and applied to help nature lovers or bird watchers get handy ways to remotely view clear video of birds or wildlife on their smartphones, or tablets or PC, and TV as well. Bird box cameras, bird feeder cameras, or some other digital cameras are opted and used widely these days. Read more
Deon Jenkins –
Foundtional mini cam!Such Pretty looks of the wooden feeder platform, come with a tiny WiFi cam, and its width-angle lens captured color images by day, and black images at night!
Bojan Grunewald –
Sehr schönes Futterhaus
Dieses Futterhaus entspricht unseren Wünschen schon sehr. Der Zusammenbau war einfach und gut beschrieben. Es macht einen hochwertigen und stabilen Eindruck.
Ruud BROGGI –
Dank dieser Birdcam können wir nicht nur die Vögel aus der Nähe sehen,sondern versorgen diese auch gleich mit Futter.
Thomas Larsson –
Mottaget inom den utlovade perioden innehåller lådan kameran, strömadaptern och manualen…installationen är enkel.