Indoor PoE Surge Protector is useful device to protect PoE IP bird box camera from lightning power surge to ensure reliable video streaming.
Setting up this surge protector near PoE power sourcing devices is a necessary investment if you require excellent reliability in the whole complete bird watching camera system, especially in the long-term usage.
Indoor PoE Surge Protector is designed to protect PoE electronic devices from power surge or spike that can damage or destroy equipment and data with the feature of 16KV surge protection and suppressor, especially under extreme lightning weather. It is well suitable for setting a reliable bird watching system with continuous video streaming by using our 4901 PoE IP bird box camera.
Equipped with a thermal disconnection device and real-time failure Indicators, it offer operational safety to avoid fire or some other security threatening risks. Complied with IEEE 802.3af/at standard of PoE thus it works perfectly with standard PoE devices on the market.
Moreover, its compact size and wall mounted design enable the users to install it on board or any cabinet flexibly. Plug and Play and PoE connection makes the installation quick and easy without extra AC power source deployment.
+ How it works
- 1. The 5380-42 indoor surge protector has two terminal ports, the “data in” and the “data out” port.
- 2. The “data in” port connects to main network( PoE switch or PoE injector or PoE NVR) with Ethernet cable closely.
- 3. The “data out” port connects to front-end PoE IP device with Ethernet cable, such as PoE IP camera.
- 4. The yellow cable is for grounding, then the surge protection is done to protect your PoE device by absorbing the extra surges.
- 5. You’d better add an outdoor surge protector close to you outdoor IP device to protect the whole system.
- Supports PoE network switches complied with 802.3af/at standard
- Reliable protection for 4901 PoE IP bird box camera
- Up to 16KV surge protection
- Weatherproof design
- Wide operating temperature from -40°C to 85 °C
- Flexible wall mounted
- Hardware Specifications
Number of Ports: 1
Pass Through Data Rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps
Max Discharge Current (8/20us, 1KA per Line): 8KA,16KV
Maximum Operation DC Voltage: 60VDC
Maximum Operation DC Current: 1A for 2 pair, 2A for 4 pair, 95W maximum
Common Mode Protection Level (10/700us): 20KV
Differential Mode Protection Level (10/700us): 4KV
Clamping Voltage (Line to GND):450V
Clamping Voltage (Line to Line): 20V
Insertion Loss @ 10MHz/100MHz: 1db
Return Loss @ 10MHz/100MHz: 20db
Response Time: 5ns
- Mechanical Specifications
Dimension (WxHxD): 110 x 40 x 30 mm
Connectors: RJ45 x 2
- Environmental Specifications
Operating Temperature: -40°C~ 85°C (-40°F~ 185°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~ 85°C (-40°F~ 185°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 95% non-condensing
EMC: CE, FCC, VCCI
Surge: ITU-T K.21
TIA-968-A (FCC Part68)
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
+ What is included
- 1. Indoor PoE Surge Protector
- 2. User Guide