Birdhouse Camera HD Wireless with Battery Power ensures the most flexibility on camera placement with ultra HD quality video on TV and mobile.
Bring those adorable feathered creatures up close to your eyes. Watch newborn chicks hatch and grow in your backyard on TV with the help of WiFi connectivity and battery power supply. Meanwhile, the IP bird box camera gives you choice to enjoy live feeds using smartphones or tablets.
This HD wireless birdhouse camera (registered design number: 6106499) is beginner-friendly model for viewing bird activity right on your big screen TV. It uses wireless signal to transmit video and motorcycle battery as power source. It is well suitable for bird lovers to enjoy wonderful bird activities up close with extreme simplicity and flexibility.
This birdhouse camera offers wireless connectivity with a maximum range of 150 feet in the open area. No additional network cable is required. If there’s no AC outlet near where the birdhouse camera is installed, you can use the compatible battery cable to charge the birdhouse camera with motorcycle battery. The new high-power antenna secure stronger signals along with great resistance from physical damages (bird-proof).
The birdhouse camera can be placed outdoors without the concern of water ingress. You can watch crystal-clear live feeds on TV. It produces fully detailed HD color videos in crisp quality and black-and-white images at night. The invisible infrared LEDs will not give off glaring red glows that could disturb the birds. It features a 120° wide angle lens with an adjustable focus. A microphone is also built-in for audio pick-up.
The bird box camera also supports mobile watching to offer multi-displaying. Utilizing the wireless receiver’s built-in LAN port, only need to wire a network cable from the router, then you can receive live video with smartphones, tablets, or laptops. Both iOS and android systems are suitable. Additionally, you can equip a hard drive disk on the wireless receiver to achieve mass video recording.
+ How it works
1. It supports wireless transmission of up to 50 meters, streaming live feeds directly to your TV or HDMI/VGA-compatible monitors.
2. Power the birdhouse camera by using the provided battery cable to connect the battery(not included) to the birdhouse camera.
3. Enable WiFi connectivity between the birdhouse camera(with built-in wireless transmitter) to the digital wireless receiver, which receive video transmitted from the birdhouse camera and output HDMI signal.
4. Connect the receiver to your TV over HDMI output and watch live feeds at any time.
- Power the birdhouse camera with battery(not included) flexibly
- 3MP high-resolution color image
- Display on TV or HDMI/VGA monitors
- Combines smartphones or tablets mobile viewing option
- WiFi connectivity with HDMI output
- Easy to install: plug and see
- Fully water-resistant for outdoor use
- Invisible night vision with 940nm IR LEDs
- Wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus
- Highly sensitive built-in microphone
+ What is included?
- 1. 3MP Birdhouse Camera
- 2. Digital Wireless Receiver
- 3. 1.5M HDMI cable
- 4. DC12V power adaptor (US/EU/UK/AU plug are in stock)
- 5. Battery Cable
- 6. Bracket and screws pack
- 7. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC 1A
Power consumption: 2W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2304*1296
Sensitivity: 0.0001 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Effective Pixel :2304*1296
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H:120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
- video output
Connector: HDMI /VGA
- Software Control
Unit configuration: GUI Mouse
Operating temperature Camera: -30 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -30 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)