The first-ever Alexa and Google Home-compatible WiFi bird box camera is launched! Watch live on your TV in high resolution with a Fire TV Stick or Google Chromecast.
Your bird watching experience has been taken to another level! Ultra-HD live streaming on TV with voice controls.
This WiFi bird box camera is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home devices to simplify your streaming via voice control. Become a high-tech birdwatcher now, using your voice assistant to ‘wake up’ your WiFi bird box camera on TV and watch nesting birds from the comfort of your home.
Simply plug the Amazon Fire TV stick or Google Chromecast (not included) into your smart TV, add the WiFi bird box camera to the iCSee app, link your iCSee account to Alexa or Google Assistant and then you’re able stream the live video to your TV when you issue a voice command. This WiFi bird box camera is also compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Nest, and other smart home devices, integrating seamlessly into your smart home system and bypassing any wired service. No complicated configuration, no subscription fees. But please note this camera does not support playback on TV.
The WiFi bird box camera is IP66 waterproof, great for outdoor applications. It can produce 3MP Ultra HD color images by day and delivers crisp black-and-white images by night using invisible infrared LEDs. A highly sensitive microphone (7000 Hz) is also incorporated for audio recording. With a 2.5mm lens, this HD bird box camera can display a large field of view of up to 120°, ideal for use in enclosures such as a birdhouse.
Moreover, this WiFi bird box camera also supports live streams on your smartphone, tablet and PC. Push message notifications are available at every trigger event when the WiFi bird box camera detects any movements inside the bird box. You can also install a memory card to watch the recorded footage on your phone, so you won’t miss a moment. To install this bird box camera, you will need to run a power cord or power it with the rechargeable battery using the DC12V battery cable (not included) if there is no outlet nearby.
+ How it works
1. Download both Smart Life and Amazon Alexa on your phone and register an account;
2. Open Smart Life and add the WiFi bird box camera to the app;
3. Connect your Smart Life to Amazon Alexa, and you will see the WiFi bird box camera connected to Amazon Alexa;
4. Then, you can control devices by instructions like Alexa, turn on the camera on TV.
- Watch live video on a Smart TV
- Voice control via Alexa or Google Assistant
- High-resolution color images
- Adjustable wide-angle lens (120°)
- Invisible night vision with infrared LEDs
- IP66 weatherproof, waterproof
- User-friendly, easy installation
- SD card storage (NOT included)
+ What is included?
- 1. Bird Box Camera
- 2. DC12V power adaptor (US/EU/UK/AU plug are in stock)
- 3. Bracket and screws pack
- 4. Gift Box