Fair choice to wildlife enthusiasts ! Use our newly-developed Multi-purpose Outdoor Mini WiFi IP Camera to share interesting live feeds of those adorable creatures with family or friends.
Ideal for research and conservation projects. Invisible night vision with no-glow flashes will not scare away any wildlife, even the most sensitive creatures like birds.
Our Multi-purpose Outdoor Mini WiFi IP Camera (registered design number: 6106499) provides a convenient and reliable way to watch wild animals remotely on your phones even when you’re away from home thanks to its improved waterproof design. Featuring a compact size, it can easily fit in any standard-sized nesting boxes and feeders other than the traditional birdhouses, such as hedgehog houses, bat boxes, owl houses, wood duck boxes, beehives, butterfly barns, etc.
This mini outdoor WiFi camera employs a 2.5mm wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus to display a wider field of view (120°). It is completely water-resistant and moisture-proof, equipped with a bird-proof metallic antenna to enhance the WiFi signal. A highly sensitive microphone is built-in for audio recording.
This tiny wildlife camera produces 3MP ultra HD color images with vivid detail, by day and delivers crisp black-and-white images by night using invisible infrared LEDs without any risk of jeopardizing the biological clocks and sleeping hygiene of the resident birds. And the night vision can be turned off permanently to save energy when choose to power the camera with battery.
Smooth live streaming (video/audio) to your smartphone, tablet or PC with greatly improved network performance. Push message notifications are available at every trigger event when the sensor detects any changes or movements inside the bird box. Account sharing is available to allow family members or trusted people to log in.
This waterproof WiFi camera has an on-board SD card slot for local recording (the slot can be sealed with the included stickers when not in use; SD card not included). Coming with a 3-year warranty, it can work collaboratively with motorcycle batteries with great flexibility on placement.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera via the app.
2. Insert the memory card (not included) into the SD card slot and seal it with a sticker.
3. It connects to your home internet router’s WiFi signal.
4. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to your router.
5. Watch live feeds anywhere you go, using a smartphone, tablet and PC.
- 3MP color images with vivid detail
- Watch on smartphone, tablet and PC
- WiFi connectivity with reduced cabling
- Completely water/moisture-proof
- True-to-life sounds with a built-in microphone
- Invisible infrared night vision
- A 2.5mm adjustable lens (120°)
- Motion detection with instant message alerts
- Rugged metallic antenna with improved WiFi signals
- Easy to share: account sharing
- SD card storage (64/128GB to choose from)
- Compact size to fit in any nesting box or feeder
+ What is included?
- 1. Waterproof 10 meters DC extension cable
- 2. Versatile outdoor mini WiFi bird box camera
- 3. DC12V power adaptor
- 4. Bracket and screws pack
- 5. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:2.5 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q:What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live birdhouse camera in official site with your smart phone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this birdhouse camera on smart phone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
The is the app and software download link:
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet .
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own ipad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes.You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them.They can view the camera after they install the app. More information can see in the instruction:
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytimewith our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locallyby adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance” should be used.
Here you can find the detail information of suitable micro SD card:
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-in microphone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Does the Wireless bird box camera need to connect to a power outlet?
- A: Yes.Although the Wireless Bird Box Camera adapt WiFi connectivity,it still requires external power source to supply it to work. Moreover, waterproof 10 meters DC extension power cord is included to solve the issue likethe nearest power outlet is a little bit far away from the birdhouse. Or you can use suitable battery pack to power if needed.
+ Q: What should I concern during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the birdhouse mounting location. Here you can find the instruction.
+ Q: Can the camera also be operated with a power bank? How long is the service life of the camera with a power bank?
- A: Yes. The camera can be powered by suitable power bank or battery pack. According to your needs, you can choose battery packs with different power capacity and the working time will be vary. Besides, the battery pack can be protected from all weathers with the enclosure.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz WiFi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz bandWiFi router. For dual-band WiF-i networks with separated SSIDs, You need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q：What is the size of the camera? Can it be installed in my bird box？
- A: The size is about 46*46*43mm. It is an extremely mini camera suits for most of the birdhouses on the market.
+ Q: If a bird bites the camera, there is a danger of electric shock?
- A: There should be no danger of electric shock. The camera is with low risk working under low voltage.
+ Q: Does this camera have zoom in and out?
- A: No, but you can physically zoom in and out the lens when live video displaying on your ipad or smart phone.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Try our live camera
Green Backyard offers free online examples of our nest box cameras. Simply test our products with your mobile phone. Install the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. In less than 2 minutes you can see the high quality of the pictures. Read more
Message alert while birds arrive
Bird watching or birding allows bird lovers in all groups and age to gain great enjoyment when learning the bird activities, especially if they are using a suitable bird camera with advanced convenient functions. As the customers who had experienced of bird watching said that 99% of time during birding is boring which really challenges their patience and time. Read more
There are no reviews yet.