Squirrel Feeder with Outdoor WiFi Box Camera is a novel kit to provide separate feeder for attracting squirrels and have a close observation on mobiles.
Place this complete kit with simple installation to feed squirrels with sufficient food, your will have possibility to view 1080p HD clear video displaying these annoying but adorable furry creatures conveniently.
Squirrel Feeder with Outdoor WiFi Box Camera kit includes a ceder squirrel feeder and an outdoor WiFi squirrel watching camera (registered design number: 6106499). Squirrel feeder filled with delicious food and coupled with the outdoor WiFi mini camera, nature lovers can watch their funny actions, such as eating, fighting, communicating etc. Moreover, It is a great assistance to feed squirrels to help protect the food in the squirrel feeder and have a better bird watching experience.
Designed with small size but IP66 waterproof rating casing, the camera eliminates concerns of water intrusion or other bad weathers. It is a WiFi camera that transmits video via WiFi signal, so you don’ t need to consider the network wiring issue, saving time and money. You are able to view live stream video in 3MP high definition and hear with true-to-life sounds with its built-in microphone. Adjustable 2.5mm ultra wide angle lens help capture more incredible details from the feeder. Mass local micro SD card or PC software recording available. Infrared night vision and daytime LEDs can be turned on when you want to check the real-time situation around the feeder at low light environment during daytime or nighttime. This outdoor WiFi box camera is equipped with a metallic antenna with improved WiFi signals. Account sharing makes it easier to share live feeds among family and friends.
The untreated cedar wood made squirrel feeder offers great durability. Its waterproof design protects food from drought damages. Equipped with removable front panel make the cleaning work convenient and fast. A hinged lid can be open upside down, which is good for you to fill food and the squirrels to grab food, such as peanuts, nuts, corns etc. The squirrel feeder features lightweight design and easy installation, saving the difficulty and hard time on mounting feeder at high point.
It is a wonder family activity to watch squirrels just in the yard closely, nature lovers should never miss such worth buying kit.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera via the app.
2. Insert the memory card (not included) into the SD card slot and seal it with a sticker.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to your router.
4. Watch live feeds anywhere you go, using a smartphone, tablet and PC.
- All needed things included, ready to mount
- Waterproof, weatherproof design for outdoor use
- WiFi connectivity saves complicated network wiring
- Watch on smartphone, tablet, PC
- 1080P HD video stream along with audio
- Controllable and invisible IR LEDs support night vision
- Remote Controlled Daytime LEDs for better camera footage
- Adjustable 2.5mm ultra wide-angle lens
- TF SD Card Recording (Memory Card is NOT Included)
- Natural cedar wood built feeder
- Removable front plastic panel for easy cleaning
- Easy to open hinged black lid
- Thick board, solid structure, high durability
+ What is included?
- 1. Outdoor WiFi Bird Box Camera
- 2. Cedar Squirrel Feeder
- 3. Waterproof 10 meters DC extension cable
- 4. DC12V power adaptor
- 5. Bracket and screws pack
- 6. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:2.5 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q:What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live birdhouse camera in official site with your smart phone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this birdhouse camera on smart phone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
The is the app and software download link:
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet .
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own ipad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes.You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them.They can view the camera after they install the app. More information can see in the instruction:
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytimewith our bird box cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locallyby adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance” should be used.
Here you can find the detail information of suitable micro SD card:
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-inmicrophone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Does the Wireless bird box camera need to connect to a power outlet?
- A: Yes.Although the Wireless Bird Box Camera adapt WiFi connectivity,it still requires external power source to supply it to work. Moreover, waterproof 10 meters DC extension power cord is included to solve the issue likethe nearest power outlet is a little bit far away from the birdhouse. Or you can use suitable battery pack to power if needed.
+ Q: What should I concern during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the birdhouse mounting location. Here you can find the instruction.
+ Q: Can the camera also be operated with a power bank? How long is the service life of the camera with a power bank?
- A: Yes. The camera can be powered by suitable power bank or battery pack. According to your needs, you can choose battery packs with different power capacity and the working time will be vary. Besides, the battery pack can be protected from all weathers with the enclosure.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz Wi0Fi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz bandWiFi router. For dual-band WiF-i networks with separated SSIDs, You need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q：What is the size of the camera? Can it be installed in my bird box？
- A: The size is about 46*46*43mm. It is an extremely mini camera suits for most of the birdhouses on the market.
+ Q: If a bird bites the camera, there is a danger of electric shock?
- A: There should be no danger of electric shock. The camera is with low risk working under low voltage.
+ Q: Does this camera have zoom in and out?
- A: No, but you can physically zoom in and out the lens when live video displaying on your ipad or smart phone.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Outdoor Mini Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor version mini box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more
Get Better Viewing with Daytime LEDs & Invisible Night Vision
With ever-increasing needs for bird watching or getting close to nature, technology has been developed and applied to help nature lovers or bird watchers get handy ways to remotely view clear video of birds or wildlife on their smartphones, or tablets or PC, and TV as well. Bird box cameras, bird feeder cameras, or some other digital cameras are opted and used widely these days. Read more
There are no reviews yet.