The versatile mini PoE wired camera is repurposed for wildlife observation to help you discover more hidden species in your backyard.
Simple plug-and-play installation. PoE technology ensures smooth power and data transmission via a single Ethernet cable, eliminating additional network cabling.
Wildlife plays a vital part in the success of our gardens, but oftentimes we don’t pay enough appreciation for the wonderful work they do all year round. But now, you’ll have a chance to have a closer look at these garden residents without disturbing their daily routines. This tiny camera can easily fit in any standard-sized wildlife habitats, such as hedgehog boxes, bat houses, wood duck boxes, beehives and butterfly barns.
The versatile mini PoE wired camera offers the most satisfactory wildlife observation experience with high-resolution videos (1080p) and delivers true-to-life animal sounds with its built-in microphone. The 2.8mm wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus ensures a wider field of view (102°) and captures more vivid details of the inhabitants. Invisible night vision with no-glow infrared LEDs secures 24/7 continuous recording, offering a maximum night vision range of 1 m.
PoE technology offers robust network reliability to secure a better wildlife observation experience, eliminating complicated and expensive dual-wiring. Once configured via an app, you can watch live or recorded videos remotely on your mobile devices and program the camera to automatically activate through motion detection and scheduling. This versatile mini PoE wired camera is very simple to get up and running, just plug-and-see. Motion detection with timely message alerts ensures you will never miss a moment.
Since this versatile mini PoE wired camera is not waterproof, extra protection is needed to prevent water ingress. Please note this it doesn’t support on-board SD card storage, either. But this PoE wired camera is onvif-compatible, it can work with a third party software or an NVR (32-ch) for local storage.
+ How it works
1. The IP bird box camera is installed in the birdhouse for bird watching.
2. Connect the camera with single Ethernet cable and PoE injector, power and network is transmitted simultaneously. The maximum range between the camera and router is 100m. (waterproof shielded 20m Ethernet cable is included in the kit)
3. Connect to your home internet router with single Ethernet cable, you can watch the live vide of the birds inside the bird box.
4. The camera can stream reliable live video from the bird box with audio to your PC computer that connected to the internet, such as Mac.
5. With the camera, you can record the birds day and night, and view them whenever you want and wherever you go through the app with any mobile phone or tablet, such as iphone or ipad.
- 1080p high-resolution color video
- True-to-life audio with a built-in microphone
- Wired connectivity with reliable PoE power
- Adjustable 2.8 mm wide-angle lens (102°)
- Clear night vision with glow-free infrared LEDs
- Motion detection with instant notifications
- Easy set-up: plug and play
- Watch on your smartphone, tablet, PC
- Stream online to share live feeds
+ What is included?
- 1. IP Birdhouse camera
- 2. 0.2 meters Ethernet Cable
- 3. Bracket and screws pack
- 4. PoE injector
- 5. Power Cord
- 6. 20 meters Ethernet cable
- 7. Gift Box
Input voltage: Power Over Ethernet or +12 VDC
Power consumption: 6 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 1920*1080
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 1920*1080@20fps, 1280*720@25fps
Sub-steam Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: <1 m
LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.8 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 102º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: N/A
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T, auto-sensing, half/full duplex, RJ45
PoE:IEEE 802.3af compliant
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Q: What is the difference between PoE birdhouse camera and Wi-Fi birdhouse camera?
A: You will need to wire PoE birdhouse camera back to your network router with single Ethernet cable. The PoE (power over Ethernet) allows single cat5e cable to carry both power and network signal. The Wi-Fi birdhouse camera transmits the network using the Wi-Fi connectivity. You don’t need to wire Wi-Fi birdhouse camera back to the network router.
- Q: Can I watch this birdhouse camera on smart phone or tablet?
A: Yes. The free app needs to be installed in your mobile devices in order to connect the camera. And the camera has built-in audio and you can hear bird’s singing clearly.
- Q: Which devices does the app work with?
A: It supports most of both Android and iOS devices. You can test our live birdhouse camera in official site with your mobile phone or tablet.
- Q: Can I watch on my computer?
A: Yes, the free PC software CMS5 allows you have full access the camera, including recording the video to your PC computer.
- Q: Will it work on my TV?
A: You can’t watch the PoE birdhouse camera on the TV directly. However, some of the smart TV allows you to install the app. You can test our live birdhouse camera on your smart TV.
- Q: What should I concern for installation?
A: There’s cable wiring between your camera and network port (RJ45). You need to figure out how to wire the cable.
- Q: How can I record the birdhouse camera?
A: You can’t record it directly because the IP birdhouse camera doesn’t have micro-SD card slot. However, we have free PC software that enables to record video from PC computer. Also the camera supports ONVIF Profile-S.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Titta på fåglar på Mac
Numera kan vem som helst installera IP-teknikbaserad fågelholk kamera och spionera fågelaktiviteterna på mobiltelefonen, surfplattan, PC-datorn. Att se fågelboxen på Apple Mac OS kan dock vara lite svårt. Vi har täckt alla möjliga lösningar här från direkt URL som RTSP-kommando till mer sofistikerade lösningar som Mac-programvara. Läs mer
Meddelande varning medan fåglar anländer
Fågelskådning gör det möjligt för fågelskådare i alla grupper och åldrar att få stor glädje när man lär sig fågelaktiviteter, särskilt om de använder en lämplig fågel kamera med avancerade och bekväma funktioner. Som kunderna som upplevt av fågelskådning sa att 99% av tiden under fågelskådning är tråkigt vilket verkligen utmanar deras tålamod och tid. Läs mer