Custom Entrance Hole Size
Climbing Aid–Grooved Interior Wall
Integrated Bottom Drainage and Ventilation
Considerate Mesh Floor Design
- Ideal for bird box cameras
- Untreated wooden bird box
- Durable high quality panels
- Light transmitting hole with frosted acrylic plate
- Wire outlet design for camera power cable
- Flexible entrance hole size suits for multiple birds species
- Fully assembled and ready to mount
- Mounting this nest box in your backyard to attract birds to nest inside for bird watching. It is ideal for mounting camera, so that you can gain the mystery of birds, such as eggs laying, chick hatching, birds feeding, even fledglings fighting. All these exciting moments will be captured by your camera clearly with all details. Bird lovers and bird watchers, or nature enthusiasts shouldn’t miss the birdhouse. All the features in the birdhouse are bird-friendly and user-friendly.
This whole birdhouse is made from all-natural materials without harmful chemicals. It is sturdy and durable enough to be attached to any tree trunk securely. Grooved interior wall help fledglings get out of the bird box more easily. Slop raised roof is designed to resist rain and lager size predators, drain holes and lifted front panel for easy cleaning, provide a more comfortable living environment for birds and keep them healthy. Light transmitting hole with frosted acrylic plate ensures enough light for watching birds, meanwhile does no harm to the birds.
Moreover, the traditional bird house can be left with the natural look to blend in the environment, or can be painted for a customized feel to fit your style. There are three stainless entrance steel plates in different diameters including this birdhouse kit for free, so you can choose which species of birds to occupy your bird box.
• Small birds such as blue, coal, and marsh tits: 25mm
• Great tits and tree sparrows: 28mm
• Large variety including house sparrows, nuthatches, and woodpeckers: 32mm
- Material：Untreated Cedar Wood
- Wood Thickness：15mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D)：310 x 160 x 150 mm
- Entrance Hole Size：32mm(Pre-installed); 28mm; 25mm
- Inside Surface：140 x 140 mm with inserted front element
- Weight：0.9 kg – weight may vary slightly due to production
- Operating Temperature：-20 to +45 ℃
- Q: How to clean the birdhouse from inside?
A: Well. We have special design that users can turn on the birdhouse door. So you can clear it up easily.
Q: Is that have any waterproof functions? I do not want the birds get wet in the bird box.
A: Yes. This birdhouse has waterproof layer. We also provide waterproof sticky paper for special case.
Q: Can this bird cage be equipped with a nest bird camera inside?
A: Of course. It can fit into most bird box camera. And we reserve enough space to install the camera as well as its cable.
Q: I want to know whether the birdhouse has all of components. Is it easy to install?
A: Yes, we have prepared the installation package inside the birdhouse. It is easy to install. Click here and you can get the installation video.
Q: What kind of bird is this bird cage suitable for?
A: Actually, the birdhouse has 3 design to control the size of the entrance. So it do not only suit for one kind of the birds. You can adjust it to match the birds. Moreover, it also can prevent some aggressive animals disturbing the lovely birds.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Tips for Placing Your Bird Box
Placing the bird box for attracting birds to nest inside for bird watching is confused lots of beginning bird lovers. If you casually place the bird box in some locations that is only convenient for you to access, you may probably fail to attract the birds to nest in it, because the birds may feel uncomfortable or unsafe enough for them to live for a long time. Here we will provide some tips for you to place the bird box in a right way. Read more
Try our birdhouse with live camera
Green backyard offers free online examples of our birdhouse that mounts a bird box camera. You can try to test with your mobile phone simply. Install the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. In less than 2 minutes you can see the 1080p HD live video of birds. Read more
Very well-built bird box, suitable for birds to settle down.I really like the waterproof roof, which protect my bird box camera effectively.The design of other small details of the birdbox is still worth recommending.
They thought of everything! Scope cedar roof to make the birdhouse dry and neat. Light holes make the inside of the birdhouse bright enought to get color image. Also considerate that the grooved interior wall on the front panel to help the fledglings climb out of the entrance. What a perfect birdhouse it is.
Good quality cedar wood birdhouse, that is a real bargain.
I have been a birder for years and have used various cedar bird houses or Gilbertson bird houses with success each season. I bought this house because I wanted to try to put a camera in my bird house and all other houses were too small. This house is very well built. Thick top quality cedar but the best part is the window on the side which lets light in (which greatly helps with camera image and video quality for your bird camera). I also like that the company gives you different hole opening options in case you want to try to attract other birds besides bluebirds (i.e. Wren, Chickadee, Woodpeckers, etc.). I also use the bird camera this company sells and it is awesome. The birds started checking out this house within hours of me putting it up. I can’t wait until the spring to be able to see my bluebird’s nest progress. I attached an unboxing video which will help show the quality of the bird house as well as a few birds checking it out.
Unboxing of this bird house: https://youtu.be/dZxSSCUpEHg
If you want to follow my bird house activity over the years, my YouTube channel is the following: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2QoKMoXhiwNkeGAnGdKiw