The focus of camera is preset. However different distance may have different focus position. The bird feeder camera’s lens has been designed to be adjustable. Try not touch the lens, fingerprint on the glass could make the image blurry.
1. Use the mobile phone to connect the bird feeder camera, so you can have live video when you adjust the lens.
2. Loose the front cover, put it on a clean place.
3. Twist the lens with small step, see whether the image become more clear or not.
4. Repeat step 3 until the image reach the optimized focus.
5. If image become blurry, twist the lens to the opposite direction.
NOTE: you may twist the lens back and forth to locate the optimized focus position.
NOTE: The lens focusing need to be worked on the really installed distance. The focus will switch very quickly when the distance change.