The SecuritySpy is 3rd party paid software which allows you to view the birdhouse camera and record video files on Mac. This software provide 30-day trail before you make the purchase. The bird box camera will be integrated to this software basing on Onvif protocols. You also can use free open source software VLC player to view and record the camera on Mac.
1.Firstly Find download link in the below page to download the software.
2. Next, Double click the file to unzip, It will take couple second. In the pop up screen, drag the SecuritySpy icon into your application folder, give it a time. It will take another couple seconds.
3. Now go to application folder. Double click the SecuritySpy icon in the application. It will take some time to verify. Click “Open” in the pop up screen.
4. The software will login automatically. Now right click the second window and select “Configure Settings”.
5. In the pop up general screen, Now Choose the cameras icon. You will be directed to the “Device” pages. Here input the camera’s password. Onvif port 8899, RTSP port 554, Profile: Onvif.
6. Click “Apply Preferences” at the top right corner. You should start seeing the live video.
How to install CCTV video software in Mac OS (Beta)( Mac )