People said more than 99% percent of time is boring in the birdhouse. The birdhouse camera’s motion detection feature can flag the moments when the birds are moving and record the video files to micro SD card. It saves lots of time to find the interesting video files. The micro SD card needs to be installed properly before you can have motion video recording to the birdhouse camera.
1. First login the iCSee with registered account you established.
2. Next tap the setting icon on top right hand corner.
3. Now Choose “Normal Alarm”.
4. In the next page, Slide the tab next to“Open” to show green ON position.
5. Now Select “Alarm Action”.
6. Next Check the “Take a Video”, the camera will record video clips once the camera detect change in the scene.
7. Now click “Save” to confirm. The bird box camera will tag the video section in red when the motion is picked up.
How to playback the video on birdhouse camera( iOS & Android )
How to Set birdhouse camera’s motion detection zone on Mac (Mac)
How to Set up birdhouse camera’s motion detection area (Windows)