Currently we have release beta Mac OS software, you may test the software with your birdhouse camera. We don’t guarantee the software will work perfectly with your Mac OS. With following instructions, you will download and install the software manually. It is not available in the Mac Store. If the software doesn’t meet your expectation, you also can free use open source app VLC player to watch the bird box camera or 3rd party paid software spysecurity.
This below instruction is suitable for the IP (WiFi) birdhouse camera from Green-Backyard, Gardenature, Oertl, Green-feathers, and Handykam which are using iCSee or XMEYE mobile application. Both iCSee and XMEYE are Interchangeable.
1.Firstly download the software to your Mac with below link.
2. Next, double click the file to unzip, it will take couple second. In the pop up screen , drag the VMS icon into your application folder.
3. Next Click the “System Preferences” in the Application folder, In the next screen, Click the “Security and Privacy” and Choose “General”. In the bottom of the screen, Click “Open Anyway” for VMS.
4. Now go to application folder. Double click the VMS icon in the application. Click “OK” on the pop up screen.
5. In the pop up screen, Fill in the username and password. The default username and password both is “admin”. Click OK to login.
NOTE: This is the account information for the VMS software, not the camera.
6. In the main page, go to “Device Manager”. In the next screen, wait for a few seconds, The software will discover your camera automatically and listed on the first row.
7. Next Tick the check box in front of the IP address to select the camera you would like to add to the software. Click “Add” button to confirm.
8. Next, your camera’s IP address will appear on the 2nd row. Check the indicator status under “Connect”. If the status display “Connected”. The camera has been added to the CMS5 software successfully.
NOTE: the default password of the camera is blank (no password), Once you add the password for the camera, you will need this password to access the camera on both PC software and mobile app. If you forget the password, press and hold the reset button next to the micro SD card slot for 15 seconds, it will reset the camera back to factory default. If there’s no reset button on your camera, run this reset tools to reset the camera.
9. Now you can Return to Home. Click the camera name in the device list. There is a red dot appear on the camera icon, and the live video will be ready on one of the window.
How to watch birdhouse camera over internet on Mac( Mac )
How to install PC software to watch birdhouse camera( Windows software )