If your bird box camera has micro SD card slot, you can insert the micro SD card to record the bird activities in the birdhouse. The bird box camera supports up to 128GB TF memory card. Class 10 or above TF memory card is recommended. Usually the camera will start recording automatically after you insert the micro SD card. It will record to the beginning space when SD card is full. You never need to take off the micro SD card to view the video. You can view the recording files over mobile phone or PC computer online.
1. Firstly, disconnect the power of the bird box camera. You always need to dis-connect the power before you insert or remove the SD card from the camera.
2. Next, locate the micro SD card slot and insert the micro SD card to slot. You should hear small click sounds which means the SD card get stuck and installed properly.
3. Now power up the camera.
4. Next login the app, click the settings icon on top-right screen.
5. In the new screen, click “storage management” to check the SD card memory space. You should see the camera has read the memory space capacity.
NOTE: choose ‘Stop’ if you want the camera stop recording when the memory space is full
6. Now go to the playback screen, you should be able to view the video files a few minutes ago.
How to download bird box camera’s recording files (iOS & Android)
How to save live video from bird box camera to mobile (iOS & Android)