If your bird box camera has built-in micro SD card, it may support timing snapshot and send to your email. The minimum duration between two snapshot is 4 seconds. You also can configure the camera to save the snapshot on the camera memory card. This configuration need to be done by using the Internet Explorer. Install the active X plugin before you can access the birdhouse camera on the browser.
1. First login the camera with Internet Explorer (IE) Browser.
2. Next, go to the “DevicCfg” on the function bar on top.
3. Now in the Setting screen, choose “Image Storage” from the “Record”.
4. Next,check “Cycle capture”, and mark the Checkbox before “Email”. Input the duration you would like the camera to capture the snapshot. The duration is between 4 secs to 3600 secs. Then Click “OK” to Save.
5. Now choose the “System” from the tool bar at the bottom, and select “NetService”.
6. In the new screen, choose “Email option”.
7. Fill in all the information in the field, click “OK” to save. Ignore the “Mail Testing” bottom. Now see whether you have received the snapshot from your nest box camera.