If your birdhouse camera has built-in micro SD card, it may support timing snapshot and upload to your FTP server. The minimum duration between two snapshot is 4 seconds. You also can configure the bird box camera to save the snapshot on the camera memory card. This configuration need to be done by using the Internet Explorer. Install the active X plugin before you can access the birdhouse camera on the browser.
This below instruction is suitable for the IP (WiFi) birdhouse camera from Green-Backyard, Gardenature, Oertl, Green-feathers, and Handykam which are using iCSee or XMEYE mobile application. Both iCSee and XMEYE are Interchangeable.
1. First login the nest box camera with Internet Explorer (IE) Browser.
2. Next, go to the “DeviceCfg” on the function bar on top.
3. Now In the Setting screen, choose “Image Storage” from the “Record”.
4. Next, check “Cycle capture”, and mark the Checkbox before “FTP”. Input the duration you would like the camera to capture the snapshot. The duration is between 4 secs to 3600 secs. Then Click “OK” to Save.
5. Now choose the “System” from the tool bar at the bottom, and select “NetService”.
6. In the new screen, choose “FTP option”.
7. Fill in all the information in the field, click “OK” to save. Now see whether you have receive the snapshot from your camera.