If you would like to access the camera remotely with Mac OS, you may need forwarding TCP port (34567) in your router and manual add the camera to the Mac OS. The VMS software can discover the camera automatically in the local network.
1. Choose Device manager in the main console.
2. Click Manual add on the button right screen. A new interface pop up
3. Input the IP address or domain of your camera
4. Input the port which is 34567 in default
NOTE: TCP port has been forwarded in your router for remotely accessing.
5. Input the camera’s password if you have create new
6. Click OK to save.
7. Return to monitor to watch the live video.