If there’s micro SD card installed in the bird box camera, It will start recording automatically after SD card is installed successfully. There is no need to remove the micro SD card from birdhouse camera in order to retrieve the recording files. You can always watch it online, Or download the video recording files from your bird box camera. You can even change the recording setting to record only the camera detects the motion in the nest box.
This below instruction is suitable for the IP (WiFi) birdhouse camera from Green-Backyard, Gardenature, Oertl, Green-feathers, and Handykam which are using iCSee or XMEYE mobile application. If you prefer XMEYE, please skip to the second section below. Both iCSee and XMEYE are Interchangeable.
1. In the live video, first tap the “Playback” on bottom left screen.
2. Next tap the Video icon.
3. Now slider the time bar to watch the recording files.
4. Next tap the calendar on the top right screen to select the another date.
NOTE: The machine time has to match the current time in your mobile phone, otherwise you have to choose the date from calendar to find the recording files. Set the correct time for the camera to avoid the mis-match.
5. Now tap the scissors to start saving the video clips to your mobile device. Tap it again to save the files.
6. Next tap the arrow icon top left screen to return to device list.
7. Now Tap the “Mobile Storage” on the bottom to view the saving files.
1.First, go to XMEYE, and tap the camera to view the live video. Then tap the home icon on the middle of tool bar.
2.Next choose “Remote Video”. You will be re-directed to the new screen with video playback automatically. Moving the time bar allow you to search video.
How to download bird box camera’s recording files( iOS & Android )
How to turn on the audio of nest box camera ( iOS & Android )