This article covers the instruction to save live stream from your bird box camera to your mobile phone, and share to social media such as facebook. You can use the same process to download the video to your mobile phone when you are playing the footage on the TF memory card in WIFI bird box camera. Tap the ‘Snapshot’ instead, you can take a snapshot from the bird box camera.
1. Tap scissors icon, the app will start recording the live from your bird box camera
NOTE: Choose the “FHD” instead of ‘SD’, the app can record the high-def video
2. Tap scissors icon again to stop smart phone recording
3. Click the arrow on the left top screen
4. Click “Mobile Storage” icon on the bottom
5. Select the “Records” from “Pictures”
6. Tap the edit icon on the right top screen
7.Select the video from the gallary. Tap ‘share’ at the bottom to share on facebook.
If you have any questions about this topic, connect us on facebook or just send a message.