Usually the IP bird box camera is pre-set to DHCP which means it will receive the IP address assignment from your router automatically. This can avoid the any network configuration of the camera. However, you may want to change the camera to static IP if you want to record the video to NVR or 3rd party software. Install the software to your Mac before you try to change the bird box camera’s IP address.
1. First, Choose the “Device Config” in the Home page.
2. Next Click the device name on the left row and choose the network.
3. Now Uncheck “Enable DHCP”.
4. Next Click “Apply” to Save.
NOTE: WiFi only camera doesn’t support static IP.
5. Now you assign the new IP address to the camera if you want after you disable the DHCP.
How to install CCTV video software in Mac OS (Beta)( Mac )