The IP bird camera can send the push message with snapshot when it detect the chance in the scene. The iCSee need to installed and login with registered account to receive the message. The motion detection may be not accurately, but it still can give tips when the bird enter the scene. The notification can be turned off by slide the button in iCSee. Following the instruction below, you will turn on motion detection with push message.
1. Login the iCSee with registered account.
2. In the live video, tap the setting icon on top right screen.
3. Choose “Alarm Setting”
4. Slide the button next to “Open alarm”.
5. Slide the button next to “Alarm Push”
6. Slide the button next to “Message Ignore”
NOTE: Disable “Message ignore” only turn off the pop-up notification, but iCSee still will receive the alarm message from the camera and save it.
7. Enter notification setting of your iPhone. Turn on Allow notifications for iCSee.
Search the history message on iCSee
1.In the device list, tap the icon top left screen, switch the device list to full screen.
2. Tap the “Message” icon on the button of the snapshot.
3. Tap the Date to view the alarm snapshot.