People said more than 99% percent of time is boring in the birdhouse. The birdhouse camera’s motion detection feature can flag the moments when the birds are moving and record the video files to micro SD card. It saves lots of time to find the interesting video files. The micro SD card needs to be installed properly before you can have motion video recording to the birdhouse camera.
This below instruction is suitable for the IP (WiFi) birdhouse camera from Green-Backyard, Gardenature, Oertl, Green-feathers, and Handykam which are using iCSee or XMEYE mobile application. If you prefer XMEYE, please skip to the second section below. Both iCSee and XMEYE are Interchangeable.
1. First login the iCSee with registered account you established.
2. Next tap the setting icon on top right hand corner.
3. Now Choose “Motion Alarm”.
4. Next Slide the tab next to“Open Alarm” to show green ON position.
5. Now Select “Alarm Action”.
6. Next Check the “Take a Video”, the camera will record video clips once the camera detect change in the scene.
7. Now click “Save” to confirm. The bird box camera will tag the video section in red when the motion is picked up.
Record the video files only when the motion is detected.
1. In the live video, tap the setting icon on top right screen.
2. Next, choose “Advanced Setting”.
3. Now choose “Record Switch”, and Select “Close Regular Record”. Then click “OK” to confirm.
NOTE: The camera only will record the files when the camera detects the change in the scene.
1. First Login the XMEYE with registered account you established.
2. Next tap the home at the middle of tool bar.
3. Now choose “Alarm Config”. Here slide the “Alarm” tab and “Alarm Record” tab under Motion detection to right to turn on detection feature. Next Click “Save” on the top right corner.
4. You will be re-directed to the previous menu. Next choose “record Config”. In the next screen, choose “Alarm Video” for record Mode. Click “Save” on the top right corner.
How to playback the video on birdhouse camera( iOS & Android )