You can have full access the birdhouse camera by using the Internet Explorer (IE) browser on the windows operation system. The following guide only works for Internet Explorer (IE). It doesn’t work with browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have both 32bit Internet Explorer and 64bit Internet Explore installed in your windows PC computer, please choose 32 bit IE browser. A small plugin Active X need to be installed before you can access the camera. You also can access the camera with CMS5 PC software without involving browser.
1. First, download and install the PC software with below URL.
2. Now, Right click the files and choose “Run as administrator”.
3. In the pop up screen, choose “Yes”, so the software can be installed in your windows 10.
4. If “Windows protected your PC pop up”, click “More info” to process the installation.
5. Now go to the search console, input “Internet Explorer”.
6. Next, select “Internet Explorer” in the search result. Don’t choose “Internet Explorer (64bit)”
7. Now input the camera’s IP address to the browser and click “Enter” to login. You can find the camera’s IP address by using the PC software.
8. Next, A pop up screen will appear at the bottom of the browser, click “Yes” to enable.
9. In the next screen you will be directed to the login page. You can choose the language on the top right screen. Here input the camera’s account information. The username is “admin” and the password is empty in default. If you forget the password, restore the factory setting by reset the camera.
10. Once you login the camera, a new screen will pop up. Click “OK” to start watching the live video on the Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
How to install CCTV video software in Mac OS (Beta)( Mac )
How to install PC software to watch birdhouse camera( Windows software )