How Can We Help?
2.7 Reset the camera
If you can’t recall the password you saved to the IP nest box camera, you can try to reset the camera. The camera’s setting will be erased after you perform the reset. The camera will be disconnected from your network. You may no longer see the camera online until the camera obtain the IP address again.
If your IP nest box camera has micro SD card slot, you can follow the instruction to reset the camera, otherwise, please use the software reset on the next section.
There is reset button hidden under the rear cover.
1.Firstly, please take off two screws and find the reset button.
2.Next, power up the camera and wait… until you hear the camera making the click sound.
3.Now, depress and hold the reset button for more than 15 seconds and release. Wait until you hear the clicks sound again. The camera has been reset.
4.You can remove the power and place back the rear cover and those two screws.
The default IP address is 192.168.1.10. If you don’t see the camera after you perform the reset. Properly the camera didn’t obtain the correct IP address from your router. You can keep the camera online over an hour. It will try to obtain IP address from your router. You also can install the PC software to change the IP address manually.
If your bird box camera doesn’t have reset button, The following guide can help you reset your camera. It has to be done in windows operation system. please don’t close the tools before you complete the camera reset, as the reset tool will generate new machine code each time when you open it. The reset tool need matched password to reset the camera.
1. First, download and install the PC software with below URL.
2. Next, right click the zip files and select “Extract All…” to unzip the file.
3. Now, right click the files and choose “Run as administrator”.
4. In the pop up screen, choose “Yes”, so the software can be installed in your windows 10.
5. If “Windows protected your PC” pop up, click “More info” to process the installation.
6. Now copy the code and send us, we will provide password matching your code.
7. Now click “Search”, the tool will discover the camera in the same local network. Mark the check box in front of the IP address and Mark the check box before IPC. Do NOT process yet.
8. Next Dis-connect your home internet connectivity. The reset tools can’t reset the camera if the camera is being connected to the internet. If you don’t want to dis-connect your network, You also can use Ethernet patch code to link the birdhouse camera to your PC RJ45 port directly. In this solution, you will need to manually configure the IP setting of your computer to match the IP camera network configuration.
9. Now click “Reset Account” to restore the factory setting. Once the camera is reset, you can use the username “admin” without password to login your bird box camera.