Our mini WiFi bird feeder camera helps you timely refill and replace the bird feeds when required. Instant notifications remind you of the appearance of every visitor.
Shielded in a watertight casing rated IP66, this feeder camera shows strong resilience in all weather conditions. It’s impact-resistant, equipped with a rugged antenna against bird biting.
With this WiFi bird feeder camera (registered design number: 6106499), you can know exactly the perfect timing to refill the food tray without disturbing those sensitive creatures. 24/7 round-the-clock monitoring helps you replace the bird feeds when they turn soggy to prevent bacterial infestation and ensure the overall well-being of your little friends.
This WiFi bird feeder camera produces 3MP high-quality images with vivid detail, featuring a 120° wide-angle lens with an adjustable focus. It is completely waterproof, equipped with a bird-proof metallic antenna to enhance the WiFi signal. A highly sensitive microphone is also built-in for sound recording.
You can watch live videos on your smartphone and customize your camera settings via a free app. Account sharing is available to allow family members or trusted people to log in. Push message notification is available at every trigger event with intelligent motion detection. This WiFi bird feeder camera supports both SD card (not included) and PC software storage.
During the daylight, the feeder camera can capture images with vivid, true-to-life colors, and as night falls, its bird-friendly night vision features invisible infrared LEDs to deliver sharp black-and-white images with no-glow flashes that will not scare away the birds. Its daytime LEDs (diffusion filters are included to adjust the lighting) can be manually turned on/off.
Featuring a super-compact size, this mini WiFi camera can be mounted in our specially-made bird feeder or fixed on a pole by a bird table, giving you a closer look at those feathered creatures in greater detail. With a 3-year warranty, this bird feeder camera is an ideal gift for birdwatchers, nature lovers and conservationists.
+ How it works
1. Activate and configure the camera via the app.
2. Insert the memory card (not included) into the SD card slot and seal it with a sticker.
3. Video and audio is transmitted wirelessly via WiFi to your router.
4. Watch live feeds anywhere you go, using a smartphone, tablet and PC.
- 3MP color images with vivid detail
- Watch on smartphone, tablet and PC
- WiFi connectivity with reduced cabling
- Completely water/moisture-proof
- True-to-life sounds with a built-in microphone
- Dual lighting (infrared & daytime LEDs)
- A 2.5mm adjustable lens (120°)
- Motion detection with instant message alerts
- Rugged metallic antenna with improved WiFi signals
- Easy to share: account sharing
- SD card storage (64/128GB to choose from)
+ What is included?
- 1. Mini WiFi Bird Feeder Camera
- 2. Waterproof 10 meters DC extension cable
- 3. DC12V power adaptor
- 4. Bracket and screws pack
- 5. Gift Box
Input voltage: +12 VDC
Power consumption:2.5 W (max)
Sensor type: 1/3 inch Type CMOS Sensor
Sensor pixels: 2288*1288
Sensitivity: 0.5 lx (IR off) 0 lx (IR on)
Main-stream Resolution: 2288*1288@15fps, 1920*1080@25fps
Sub-stream Resolution: 4CIF@25fps
Video compression: H.265, H.264 MP (Main Profile)
3D DNR: Yes
- Night vision
Distance: < 1 m LED: 4 LEDs high efficiency array, 940 nm
Lens type: 2.5 mm MP lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
Field of View: H: 120º
Lens mount: Board mounted
Day & Night: Auto ICR Switch
Audio input: Built-in mic
Audio compression: G.711 (live and recording)
- Software Control
Unit configuration: Via web browser or PC surveillance software
- Local Storage
Memory card slot: Supports up to 128 GB micro SD card(SD card sells separately)
Recording: Continuous recording, Motion/schedule recording
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP,ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP,SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE,UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Operating temperature Camera: -20 ºC to 55 ºC
Storage temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
+ Q:What mobile devices does the app work with?
- A: Support most of Android and iOS mobile devices. Actually, you can test our live birdfeeder camera in official site with your smart phone or tablet.
+ Q: Can I watch this bird feeder camera on smart phone or tablet?
- A: Yes, install the app or software on mobile devices, connect the camera to network, you can view on smart phone , tablet, PC anytime anywhere easily.
The is the app and software download link:
+ Q: Can the live video also be viewed outside of your own WiFi home network?
- A: Yes. You can view the camera live streaming from anywhere around the world as long as you add you camera to the app successfully and your home wifi network is connected to the Internet .
+ Q: Can the camera be accessed on multiple mobile devices simultaneously? Namely, can other people view my camera on their own ipad or tablet etc.?
- A: Yes.You only need to share your app account and password or the camera’s ID with them.They can view the camera after they install the app. More information can see in the instruction:
+ Q: Can I watch the camera on my computer?
- A: Yes, we offer free software CMS5 for you to have a full access to camera, you can watch the birds or record the video on your PC or computer.
+ Q: Will the camera work on a Mac?
- A: While you can’t initially set up the Wi-Fi camera using a Mac, you can download free software for macOS to view the cameras.
+ Q: Does your bird box cameras provide color image?
- A: Yes, you can view or record color image during the daytimewith our bird feeder cameras. While at low light condition, the invisible night vision LED will switch on, and provides black-and-white images. If the bird box is too dark for getting color image at daytime, you can try to make hole on the side panel of your birdhouse or choose our birdhouse directly.
+ Q: Can the camera also record video with SD card installed?
- A: Yes. You can record video locallyby adding a 128GB max. microSD card to the camera. Likewise, only microSD cards of at least class 10 and marked “High Endurance” should be used.
Here you can find the detail information of suitable micro SD card:
+ Q: Can the birdhouse camera record audio?
- A: Yes.Our birdhouse camera comes witha mini built-in microphone, so you can hear the voice of birds and record down together with the video.
+ Q: Does the Wireless bird box camera need to connect to a power outlet?
- A: Yes. Although the Wireless Bird Box Camera adapts WiFi connectivity, it still requires external power source to supply it to work. Moreover, waterproof 10 meters DC extension power cord is included to solve the issue likethe nearest power outlet is a little bit far away from the birdhouse. Or you can use suitable battery pack to power if needed.
+ Q: What should I concern during the installation?
- A: The wireless signal strength. You can test the WiFi coverage with your mobile phone and the signal should be better than average. Otherwise, you may add Wi-Fi repeater to enhance the Wi-Fi signal around the bird feeder mounting location. Here you can find the instruction.
+ Q: Can the camera also be operated with a power bank? How long is the service life of the camera with a power bank?
- A: Yes. The camera can be powered by suitable power bank or battery pack. According to your needs, you can choose battery packs with different power capacity and the working time will be vary. Besides, the battery pack can be protected from all weathers with the enclosure.
+ Q: Does this camera work on my 5.8 GHz WiFi network?
- A：No, this camera only operates on the 2.4 GHz band wifi router. For dual-band WiF-i networks with separated SSIDs, You need to connect the camera to the “2.4Ghz” WiFi.
+ Q：What is the size of the camera? Can it be installed in my bird box？
- A: The size is about 46*46*43mm. It is an extremely mini camera suits for most of the birdhouses on the market.
+ Q: If a bird bites the camera, there is a danger of electric shock?
- A: There should be no danger of electric shock. The camera is with low risk working under low voltage.
+ Q: Does this camera have zoom in and out?
- A: No, but you can physically zoom in and out the lens when live video displaying on your ipad or smart phone.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Get Better Viewing with Daytime LEDs & Invisible Night Vision
With ever-increasing needs for bird watching or getting close to nature, technology has been developed and applied to help nature lovers or bird watchers get handy ways to remotely view clear video of birds or wildlife on their smartphones, or tablets or PC, and TV as well. Bird box cameras, bird feeder cameras, or some other digital cameras are opted and used widely these days. Read more
Outdoor Mini Camera Improves System Reliability
Green backyard eventually launched the ultimate outdoor version mini box camera for bird watching or multi-purpose applications for various wildlife. Keep reading to know more information and make clear how the outdoor box camera benefits nature watching. Read more