The default password of the bird box camera is empty. If you have added new password to the bird box camera and you can’t recall it later. You may be unable to login the camera in a new device. Please note this is not the account password you established for mobile app. It is the password you add to birdhouse camera while the first time you hook it up to your Wi-Fi network. Depress and hold the reset button for more than 15 second and let it up, it will restore the factory setting and clean the password. Once you reset the birdhouse camera, it will dis-connect from your Wi-Fi network, you will need to hook the bird box camera back to home Wi-Fi network again.
This below instruction is suitable for the IP (WiFi) birdhouse camera from Green-Backyard, Gardenature, Oertl, Green-feathers, and Handykam which are using iCSee or XMEYE mobile application. Both iCSee and XMEYE are Interchangeable.
If your bird box camera doesn’t have reset button, The following guide can help you reset your camera. It has to be done in windows operation system. please don’t close the tools before you complete the camera reset, as the reset tool will generate new machine code each time when you open it. The reset tool need matched password to reset the camera.
1. First, download and install the PC software with below URL.
2. Next, right click the zip files and select “Extract All…” to unzip the file.
3. Now, right click the files and choose “Run as administrator”.
4. In the pop up screen, choose “Yes”, so the software can be installed in your windows 10.
5. If “Windows protected your PC” pop up, click “More info” to process the installation.
6. Now copy the code and send us, we will provide password matching your code.
7. Now click “Search”, the tool will discover the camera in the same local network. Mark the check box in front of the IP address and Mark the check box before IPC. Do NOT process yet.
8. Next Dis-connect your home internet connectivity. The reset tools can’t reset the camera if the camera is being connected to the internet. If you don’t want to dis-connect your network, You also can use Ethernet patch code to link the birdhouse camera to your PC RJ45 port directly. In this solution, you will need to manually configure the IP setting of your computer to match the IP camera network configuration.
9. Now click “Reset Account” to restore the factory setting. Once the camera is reset, you can use the username “admin” without password to login your bird box camera.